Pop (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)

So starting with this One-shot, I want to inform all of you that the next five one-shots will be based on Cell Block Tango. I highly recommend it, it's nice

Additionally, some of these are quirkless AU.

4/23/20 edited!

New warnings!

• Slight sexual themes
• Degradation
• Murder

It seems like you will never catch a break. If All For One had chosen one of his competent protégé instead of a bossy, spoilt man-child, the League of Villains would definitely be proper enough to not only effectively kill All Might, they might've dominated the whole world. In other words, if All For One chose you instead of his current protégé, you could have been more efficient and precise.

Why Tomura? He is everything but responsible and mature. His plans were great, sure, but he doesn't usually have anything in mind when it all goes wrong. If it does goes wrong, all he had in mind was to throw a fit and complain.

After barely escaping heroes after the infamous USJ attack, you found yourself questioning your loyalty to All For One for not choosing the capable and mature candidate as his actual protégé. Who knew mighty All For One chose an immature, incompetent wuss to be his successor.

You've known Tomura since day one. As one of All For One's trained allies, there were a lot of ways for you to serve him. You were a capable assassin, a hacker, combatant, an evidence cleaner, a blackmailer. He said that you were filled with potential. And you thought you'd have an army of your own, but you didn't expected All For One to give you babysitting duties.

At first it wasn't really bad. Hell, you're in for the casual hook-ups with him. But the more you looked into the way he lead people, the more you realized that he might be regarded in terms of leading. I mean, he is good. But not good enough to reach All For One's standards.

You sighed. It's such a shame that All For One made a wrong choice. And though you looked up at and placed him at the highest pedestal, you knew that you're losing faith in him. You really don't know what he sees in this dumb teen with issues.

Compared to you, you were patient. A capable leader who never shied away from blood shed. Not saying that he doesn't, he just isn't good at it. To think that this adult man with a powerful quirk got defeated by high school students in their first years, rallying with an army with potentials, a powerful and mindless zombie, lost.

You knew you can easily eliminate those students without a sweat, with a snap of your fingers. But nope, Tomura insisted you should never move unless stated. And he never told you to move, because he believed that the Nomu alone can wipe the students and teachers to lure All Might out.

You never got his beliefs. What was he fighting for? He believes in nothing at all. What was he fighting for? What was his intent? You have no idea.

This is why you should've been a leader instead of him. At least you can competently leave a message to the world that they'll remember.

You have an extremely complicated relationship with him. There are times you completely hate his ass and won't hesitate to put a knife through throat, but there are times you'd be shamelessly screaming his name to the world... If you catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The first thing you saw when entering the HQ, was him. No Kurogiri to be in sight. He was seated by the bar stool, a can of beer in his hand, and his phone on the other. Chewing a gum. Oh no, not chewing. Popping.

You wouldn't mind that, but if he were chewing it with his mouth close and not popping it obnoxiously loud, you would have kept your cool. Or perhaps he can make you calm down by... Oh, I don't know... Maybe by making you come to your sinful senses? You've had a long day and you can truly say that you needed something to calm you down before you shatter someone's kneecaps if they ever bother to make an unnecessary noise beside you.

"Ah, Y/N," he acknowledged your presence, placing his beer and phone by the counter. "Where have you gone?" He asks, beckoning you close to him. You mentally rolled your eyes, but complied nontheless and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Just walking around to keep my mind cool," you answered, putting your arms around his neck and pulling him close, your forehead touching his. "It wasn't enough to cool me down, though... I was hoping you'd-"

POP!

He nonchalantly popped his gum in front of your face and had no remorse whatsoever. He just stared at you, with no expression. "You were saying?" He asks.

You simply rolled your eyes, adjusting your hips at the right angle to feel him. Your lips trailed at the crook of his neck, as your hand made it's way to the small of his back, while the other risked to grab his wrist. You began to grind yourself into him and feel him stiffen under you. "As I was saying-"

POP!

The moment he popped that gum, your hands made its way to his neck in a threatening way. But he doesn't seem to react negatively to it. Probably one of those who are into choking.

You hissed onto his ear, "If you pop that gum, one more time-"

POP!

Oh no he didn't. You simply got off him and calmly walked over the decorative shotgun off the wall that you distinctly remember loading it with two bullets just in case. You turned to the nonchalant Tomura and shot two warning shots... Into his head. His body simply slumped by the counter, the permanent look of shock on his face.

You regret nothing and instantly threw the gun next to his body, taking a seat to one of the bar stools. You took the beer in one hand, and the phone on the other. Within a span of an hour, you spent your time sipping beer and scrolling through his phone for something interesting, when you got bored. Sighing, you straddled his dead body, your fingers reaching in his mouth, pinched the gum, and pulled it out. You threw the gum in your mouth, before deciding to dial the police.

POP!

Once you've heard the sirens ringing out of the district, you simply sighed and mumbled to yourself.

"He had it coming."

Hello! So this one's edited now 😂
I hope you liked it!