Your children Part 2 (Edited)

Some scenario wouldn't be light hearted. This will discuss about miscarriage, so if you're sensitive about that topic, please be cautious

Because they decided one isn't enough—

Jin (Twice)

When your daughter Chisaka was two years old, she decided she wanted a baby sibling. You were hesitant, while your husband was extremely willing to do so.

Nine months later, Bubaigawara Chiharu was born. She inherited most of your looks, besides her father's lovely blue eyes.

She grew up to be very helpful, very cheerful child who loves her older sister and her family. She is somewhat like you, but with the quirk of her father.

Touya (Dabi)

Todoroki Rika was born three years later after your first born Riku. She has your looks and her father's silent and somewhat cocky confidence.

She doesn't really get along with other people too well, but she's trying her best.

She inherited your quirk, wind manipulation.

Her father and her always bond together, as they were closer, like how you are close to your first born Riku.

One happy family, what an interesting dynamic.

Hari (Chrono)

You didn't want your two year daughter to be lonely, so you pushed Hari against the wall, made out and the rest is history, Kurono Hinata was born.

A young girl with her father's quirk, her H/C hair were shapes as arrows like her father's, and had the same eyes as her father.

She was more like you in terms of personality. Shy, but willing to socialize.

Kai (Overhaul)

Hari was already a handful, but Kai managed to bribe you to have another child because he doesn't want Hari to be lonely when he grows up. You called BS on that, because you know that he only wants to get you to bed... But you complied nontheless.

Chisaki Touka was born, and for the first time, Hari was actually socializing. Noticeable changes were going through his life when he found out he is going to have a baby sibling.

He talked to you more, he actually played with his friends (Chrono's offsprings maybe-) and was more cheerful than ever.

Chisaki Touka inherited her beautiful mother's looks. Your eyes, your hair, even your quirk. The ability to pass through solid materials like a ghost.

Kai loves her, like he loves Hari (Not to be confused with Chrono, but we all know that he loves him too-), and like he loves you.

Atsuhiro (Mr. Compress)

You didn't get another child, because you had difficulties carrying your firstborn, and Atsuhiro was quite worried that you aren't going to be able to carry another child.

You almost didn't survived giving birth to your daughter, but thankfully you did not.

As much as you want another child, you know your body can't handle it.

Setsuno

Setsuno Mei was conceived after a few rounds of drinks with Toya while your three year old son was sleeping.

A healthy baby girl with big eyes like her father, a smile like her mother's. A pretty shy child like her older bro, who can be quite the handful in terms of taking care of her.

She inherited your quirk, and boy does she love to play hide and seek. (Your quirk is teleportation)

Tomura

You wanted to have another child. And Tomura agreed. So you went with it. You carried them for about three months, when an accident occured in the base.

The attack of the Shie Hassakai that cost you your child and Tomura's, when Overhaul decided to use you as bait and killed your child in the process.

It's been three months after that, and you still can't get over the fact that you lost your child. You can't cope with their lost, that you can't bother tending to yourself.

With no other choice, Tomura sent you to therapy, where you received the proper help.

You recovered, but you still feel guilty about the life you lost.

Toga

Nah, Your son is enough.

Buuut—

You decided to adopt a pet cat for him. A ginger cat with green eyes and a cheery personality that reminded you of your wife, so you brought them home.

You named her Gin.

Joi:

He doesn't even know why he has children help this Muppet man—

He doesn't even know why he has a child, but two? Oh boi, you're in for a treat!

Your first born was three years old when the second born was born. A healthy baby girl that you insisted to name because Joi was the one who named the first one; you named her Iranaka Reiru.

She inherited your looks and quirk, and know that she is a huge mommy's girl.

Reiro is quite the diva and the fashionable type of girl who likes to go shopping. But one can be surprised that this girl is extremely intellectual and cunning.

Rappa:

Both of you know that your firstborn is quite the handful, so both of you decided to only have ONE child.

Just one.

Until he had to take you to bed—

That's when your son Rappa Makoto was conceived and after nine months he is born!

Now he is the one who looks like Kendo and acts like Kendo, who is a little unhinged.

He appreciates a fight and will fight anyone in sight! Despite his small figure oh boi he can swear that he can take anyone!

Nemoto:

Both of you agreed to only have one child. Just ONE child.