Valentine's Alphabet: Tomura

Affection: How affectionate are they?

He is affectionate in some cases, where he'll be clinging onto you in private (with a few fingers up, come on.) And there are times he'd be pushing you away, denying that he doesn't need your help.

He sees showing his affection and concern towards you as a weakness (as master says), that's when he'll cling to you like there's no tomorrow, apologizing and breaking down.

Because: They love you because...?

Because you're patient with him, that you're willing to be with him through thick and thin.

Children: what do they think of children? how do they treat them?

He thinks that they're annoying, but if you like them... He would treat them more nicely and loosen up, because he'd somehow see himself in them, the jolly and hopeful selves. He gets so soft for them, but when you point ut, out, he'd be a tsundere denying that he is not soft.

Domestic: would they consider settling down?

It's a rather touchy subject for him, and that he has a mission to destroy man kind and he doesn't know what to do.

Ending: how does break ups usually end up as?

Straightforward. He'll try to act tough that he doesn't need you anymore, but inside he is hurting and wants to rekindle that relationship because he's just too attached to let go.

Fiance: are they committed enough to take your hand in marriage?

Uhhhh, touchy subject— next!

Go out: how do they ask you to go out on a date?

He didn't ask you out. He demanded you to go out with the high and mighty Tomura Shigaraki. And of course, who would reject this adorable cinnamon bun?

Hello: How did you met them?

He was found by All For One and was brought home to his home, when he saw you, a fellow orphan who was in need of education about how the world really is.

He discovered that you have accidentally killed you parents as well and had nowhere else to go.

Ill: How do they act when they're ill?

Very loud, for he complains a lot. But come on, you'll endure it, right? He's a little stubborn too, not wanting to take medicines and will argue with you if you ask him to sleep and rest and let go of his hand held device.

Jealousy: How are they when they're jealous? Is it easy to make them jealous?

He is easy to be made jealous, and he will cling onto you like there's no tomorrow when he is jealous and will just— yank you away and just hugs you by your waist and pout.

If he doesn't do that, he'll cross his arm and pout under the palm of father.

Kisses: How do they kiss you? Where the usually kiss you? Where they liked to be kissed?

He is extremely insecure about his lips because his lips are always dry, so he doesn't really kiss you that much. If he does, he'll apply an appropriate layer of lip balm first before smooching your lips.

He really loves it when you kiss his lips despite the scarred state, as well as his neck.

Love: how long does it take them to say the l word?

You've been with him since you were five, and it took him too long to finally admit what he feels about you.

Memory game: How much do they remember about you?

Since you grew up together, he practically knows everything about you. Your behaviour, your mannerisms, your habits, your interests, etc.

No: What is the big no no in the relationship? Like, what is the bad habit that they do that you hate?

You hate the fact that he pushes you away because he thinks that he isn't good enough for you, and by believing what Master said about how connections with people and getting to attached to them is weak.

You hate the fact that he hates himself.

Obedient: How obedient are they?

He used to always insists that he is the dominant one and refuses to take orders... Now he's changed.

He started taking suggestions, you know, being an actual great leader to his League? He is obedient to you and to others, he actually treats them like actual teammates than just pawns.

Pet names: what do you like to call each other?

He isn't not that big in nicknames, but he knows you are.

He is denying it, but he loves being called your sweet little marshmallow fluff. He knows it's a mouthful, but he's grown attached to it.

Quilt hogger: How are nights spent with them?

With him securing his gloves every one minute, the both of you share a bed. He's a massive hugger and will always try to embrace you if you sleep and he will hold onto you.

Responsible: How responsible are they?

Now that he's changed to an actual proper leader, he is responsible and will try to be responsible for the sake of his team and you.

Security: How protective are they?

He knows you can handle yourself, but he can get protective and he is willing to fight by your side. Just a pair of partners in crime, the Tomura and Y/N, figuring side by side, having each others backs.

Theme song: A song that remind them of your relationship

Partners in Crime, by Set it off

Come on, from the title itself you already know where I'm going at. He considers you as an equal, his liver, his partner in crime.

He can relate to that song, knowing that he is willing to be in any scheme with you. And if ever the time comes the two of you will be apprehended and killed for punishment, he is willing to die by your side.

Unwholesome (Suggestive): What are those little things you do that gets them stiff/wet? What are those things they do that you find hot?

He loves it when you lick your lips and bite it. He tries to suppress what he feels, but his loins says otherwise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vanity: How much do they care about their external appearance?

Not that much. I mean, he does basic hygiene stuffs, but he doesn't really care about how he looks.

Whole: Would they feel incomplete without you?

Yes. You've been a huge influence in his life and he doesn't know what to do without you. Better yet, he doesn't know how to live without you.

Xtra: A random headcanon about this character

He tends to fold his sleeves back because he's hot and doesn't feel like changing clothes into a more comfortable and weather appropriate clothes.

Yuck: What do they generally hate to a partner?

Being closed minded, materialistic, shallow and just plain immature.

Zzzz: How do they sleep? How much do they need sleep? What are their habits when sleeping?

He checks on his gloves from time to time and he'll tighten it, making sure it won't fall out of, before embracing you again and falling asleep.