You as their older sibling

Bubaigawara (Twice)

You're the best older sibling. You teach him all the things you know, you support him, you're overall the best older sibling one can ask for.

Bubaigawara appreciates you, like, a lot.

"Shh, it's okay," you stroke his spandex covered head. "I accept who you are."

"Thank you... Get away..."

Touya (Dabi)

Being the eldest Todoroki was difficult, always having to look out for your siblings (especially Shoto)

You always encouraged them that everything will soon get better, that your father might change, but Touya disagrees.

And when your mom snaps, he snaps as well. He ran away, and you felt guilty for not bringing your all to protect your siblings and mother, prevent your father from abusing them.

You're aware of his activities under a new name. You support him, but what he's doing is wrong.

You failed him once, you don't want to disappoint him again. And so, you let him do what he wants to do.

"You still haven't change... T-touy—"

"Dabi."

"Dabi, right," you nervously pointed finger guns at him. "You haven't change one bit."

"You haven't, as well." He shortly replied, his breathe hitched back.

You smiled. "Hey... Even if you no longer see me as your big sibling, but know that I accept you, support you, miss you, forgive you and love you. Never forget that, okay?"

He was stunned, his hands trembled in his side as he got the urge to embrace you, cry. But he can't. He can't show any ounce of his weakness like he used to do.

"You don't need to response, I undertand." You smiled.

He does back. "Thank you..."

Hari (Chrono)

You die every time Hari actually risks his life for this Yakuza business.

Your roots in the Yakuza was deep, but you didn't ended up like one. Hari did, despite your refusal.

You felt like dying every time he holds a gun, every time he fires it, every time he takes away a life.

He isn't the kid you grew up with. He's not the kid you raised.

Your morals conflicted with you, whether you should support him and let him be because it's his life... Or maybe stop him by force. The first one was the most miserable, yet reasonable thing.

Til this day, you watched from afar as he gets his hands dirty because of Overhaul.

Kai (Overhaul)

It. Is. A. Pain.

You always had to pull him aside by his ear just to get him listen and comply to your commands.

He never listens to you, not does he care about you.

But you care, and you don't care whether he cares for you or not.

You promised your parents to be better than them, and Kai is a living proof of it.

And yet you failed. And now he's here.

A cruel, heartless, sociopath.

Sako (Mr. Compress)

Duets and jamming is a way to go every Saturday night!