Love me (Chrono X Reader) Angst

*Looks at the one shot I wrote for the past few weeks to see majority of them are angst*

Hehe, yeah... it wouldn't hurt to make yourself and possibly the reader to cry, right? Right?

Kurono Hari; age 7

A bitter little lad, he was.

A boy who wanted to lead his own group, when Pops suddenly found Kai to replace him because he was too 'reckless' or too 'emotional'.

For all Hari knows, he doesn't have emotions! Emotions are for cowards! Cowards, I say! And he isn't that reckless, it was a one time thing when he decided to punch Kai when he wanted to use the blue mallet to play croquet.

Jokes on Pops, he doesn't even know what reckless means! Ha!

Pops said to always follow your guts, and his guys specifically told him to punch the hell out of Kai when he snatched the blue mallet from him.

Stupid Kai, always getting Hari in trouble.

And so, the child resorted to running away, maybe starting a new group of his own. Much better than the Yakuza Kai will lead, of course!

The young arrow haired male, packed with clothes and essentials, headed out for the night, hoping not to return again.

Curse all of them, he certainly wouldn't miss them. Hmmp.

And so, he regretted it. He refuse to go home, but at the same time, he misses home. The stubborn kid sat by the park bench, arms crossed, cheeks puffed, his bottom lip sticking upward.

And the day couldn't get any worse when it started to pour.

Great.

Young Hari sighs, and uses his hood to cover his head, his body heavily drenched with water.

He misses the warmth of home, but he vowed never to return again.

"Mimimimimi, look at me, I'm Chisaki Kai. I want to restore the Yakuza to its former glory and take Hari's place as leader because I am soo much better," the boy mocked, bitterly crossing his arms to his chest as his face burned in anger. "You suck, Kai. You suck more than a leech sucks." He pouted.

He certainly would not return, stupid Kai. Never ever ever ever ever ever, EVER. Being close to Kai might have gave him cooties despite Kai wanting to be "clean" and "germs free" every time.

The rain suddenly stopped pouring direction in his spot, but it was still raining.

Confused, he looked up to see... You.

You were tilting your head to the side, as you held an umbrella above the arrow haired little boy, letting your raincoat wearing body be drenched in water

"Uhhh, hi," a small and confused voice emits from their throat.

Hari reddens in embarrassment, as to how long they must've been standing beside him, hearing what he say to say about that Kai...

Eh, he sucks anyways.

"H-hello," Hari greeted, giving them a small wave. "What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I can say the same thing to you, you're letting yourself be drenched in the cold and the rain. You might get sick." You offered him a hand. "Come on. Let's go find your mom... Or dad... Or both."

He looked at you, then at your hand, before shaking his head with a hum.

"Nuh uh," he retorted, shaking his head.