Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader) Pt. 2

Warning, will contain a spoiler.
And angst warning~

It was a good few months when you started hanging out with Mirio. A good few months that you were safe to call the 'friendly' outings were just friendly outings, not romantic dates.

What's a romantic date? Is that something edible?

Try as you may, you will not be able to come to terms that you're feigning ignorance to ignore these feelings Kai warned you about. The attachment, the feelings, the weakness. It all felt so wrong, yet so right. And why would you even listen your brother, whose death you plot?

But growing up with him, letting him shape your perception made him have an emotional leverage over you. You have no idea how to handle all of... All of this.

The severe sensation of a bruise you received from your brother was still on your cheek, still fresh from yesterday after he found out you often ditched your patrols.

It took you about thirty seconds to form an elaborative, yet believable lie to make him let you go. It's funny how fast you can lie, it was second nature for you to lie... Even to yourself.

The phone in your pocket vibrated, causing you to flinch and escape your thoughts. You opened your phone to receive a message from Togata.

Mirio: Y/NNNN ;-;

Mirio: Why didn't you showed up? What's wrong? Did something happened?

You sighed, putting your phone away. You just don't feel like talking to people, but he deserves an answer. Hastily, you got your phone from your pocket to text him.

Sorry, I had an accident.

And in an instant, he sent you a reply.

Mirio: Wha? What happened? Are you okay?

I tripped and bruised my face

You sent him a picture for proof, so at least it was believable.

It's pretty bad, I know. And I really don't like moving around, it stings like a bitch

Ooops, sorry.

Mirio: That's a bad looking bruise, are you sure you don't want me to meet you? I'll bring foods. ⊂(・▽・⊂)

You almost chuckled at his statement, but your cheek hurts to even if you only breathe.

It sounds heavenly to have him go to your place, but there's a problem... You live in the Shiee Hassaikai base and you don't want him to know your background.

Sorry Marble eyes... But I can't.

Mirio: Okay then... Just be careful, okay? I'm worried about you.

No worries, I'm a tough cookie •^•

Mirio: Okay, Y/N. Just take care, mkay?

Yes mommm

Mirio: Okay, Marble eyes out!

You gently put your phone down, putting the bag of ice on your bruised cheek, before laying down on the comforts of your covers.