Fight for me (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)

Holy shit, this isn't happening!

Tomura tend to blend in with the crowd, quite easily. Just throw on a black hoodie and no one will suspect him as the most wanted man. One might assume that he's just a college student hiding eye bags from the judgement of society. Because damn, those phone are making young people stay up late instead of studying! But that's not the point to make right now, a girl just throw herself in front of Shigaraki when an upset buffon of a man assaulted him! Holy shit indeed. Tomura just wanted to buy a new controller, man.

"Sir, you DO NOT assault someone because you bumped into them!" Screamed a college student clad in a waitress outfit to make a point, as she held her arm over Shigaraki in defense.

Tomura had always been fond of spilling blood here and there, but this certain fight upsets him for some reasons. Tomura snapped in realization.

Why, I DIDN'T ASKED FOR PROTECTION! I CAN DEFEND MYSELF!

As much as he wants to snap at the girl his age, he can't risk being identified. He is the most wanted man in the world, obviously. And besides, he doesn't want to upset master. He watched the chaos unfold as the girl decided to pounce on the assaulter with a tray and a menu. Tomura watched in anticipation, his hand wandering on his neck.

Who is this? What is this? Why are you defending me? I don't know you, yet you are defending me?

He shouldn't watch this crap, he has more important things to do, but with this girl...

Damn...

This Miss No Name Kid surely didn't hesitated to jump into action even if Shigaraki gave no hint that he wanted, nor needed help. Yet here's this girl. Must be one of those aspiring heroes... But why did he found it endearing?

This buff man bumped onto him, being a douche, decided to snap at him for being on the way. Tomura didn't waste an ounce of his energy to entertain him, so he ignored him. Cue, the chaos when the man suddenly decided to shove Tomura. That's when she came.

When he needed help, she came. Unlike those heroes, those so-called heroes. She did not hesitated to help, didn't hesitated to defend Shigaraki.

As he watched the chaos ensue, he was frozen in his spot as he watched Miss No Name Kid being held by her arms as she was finally separated from the assailant. But who was seen as the victim here? The assaulter. Who was seen as the assailant? Miss no name kid.

How dare they accuse her of things she didn't do?

Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?!

His eye twitched, he pulled the hood over his head further down to cover his face.

This cannot be happening, this lingering feeling in his chest must not be felt! He has played too many otome games to know where this is going! And he doesn't need this bother of a feeling to bother him in anyway! He doesn't want to disappoint master!

Deciding to not stick around, he left the scene he indirectly caused. Yet, he couldn't stop thinking about Miss No Name Kid. The way she fiercely faced the assailant with no glint of fear in her eyes, a hint of fear in her voice... Additionally, she defended him. How can one not find that hot?!

Tomura, what the fuck—

He scratched his neck, as he was in denial. Miss No name kid must vanish from the crevices of his skull, this instant! She much vanish! He shouldn't be feeling these things! He never gave his system the permit to fall in lo—

Don't say it

No, he's definitely not in love. He probably just— oh who am I kidding! Feelings such as these are inevitable and unstoppable! There is no way in hell—

Yes, there is a way in hell that I can forget her. God damnit Tomura you're rambling to yourself!

He facepalms, vigorously rubbing his face as he reached his room. No matter what he does, he can't get Miss No Name Kid in his head. He wanted her, he wanted her dead if he can't forget her. But at the same time, he doesn't. But he wanted to kill her.

Well, make up your mind, Shigaraki. You have the power to kill people there in now with your fingers. But then again, how would his fingers feel like curling in her—

Tomura smacked himself by the head, his hormones taking and of his mind. Fucking hell, Tomura, go drink some water and stop thirsting over Miss no name kid. Before he knew it, his mind wandered over the most filthiest part of his brain.

Well, ain't that awkward, he doesn't even know her name yet! And here he is, being absorbed by his stiff fantasies. It's not like he is going to address her as Miss no name kid, all the time. And besides, it was mouthful.

He can always meet her... Right? Right. He has the freedom to take away the things she loves in a simple touch. She has no choice... Is this it? Is he really coming to agree with these terms? He's in denial, but yes. And besides, people like her would make a fine addition to the league. Perhaps, more useful than Dabi, that ass. She has no choice. She will join, there is no one way or another. There is no choice, but to join the villains.

And with this, he came to a conclusion... She will be a villain.

A/N:

Yeah, I know it's rushed. So I only wrote this to try and get rid of writer's block. So, this is partly inspired by Fight for me, from Heather's the musical. And the opening seems like the best way to introduce this one-shot, haha holy shit. So yeah. This is the first one.

I might edit it in the future when I finally find the Inspiration to do so. Hopefully, this will help me get rid of writer's block.