He's right. Somehow he always gives the right answers, that's why I don't think he's dumb. He's clearly aware of things that are important. He always fills the hole, answering all the questions in my head without a tone or thought of doubt.

"Is there something you wish to do after High School? Anyone could attend college if they'd want to, but others don't because they have a goal. Do you have one?" Lev ruffles his hair, thinking of an answer for the question I had just asked.

Clearly there are people who are gifted with blessings and talents to be able to just move on with the book, but their chapters are written differently.

Those people who are capable of doing more than everybody else, scouting and casting them to give them a baseline to start on for them to continue writing their book.

"My sister always tried to make me model, I haven't really given it a thought. Perhaps I could try it out, but somehow I kinda don't wanna wish for it." I look at him with confusion evident on my face, if he was given a chance, he should grab it.

"Why not? You're handsome and tall, once styled you'd have the attention of all. I think you'd do an amazing job. Grab the opportunity and make the best out of it." I smile at him and he smiles back only a little. His eyes were saying that there was a specific reason as to why he's holding back.

"If I model, I could possibly have not much time for you. I don't want making you feel lonely. Also, I think she planned on flying to Russia to continue it. If I say yes to my sister, then I'd have to leave you." My heart jumps at his words of consideration. "I never gave it a thought because I only had you as a part of my future plans."

"Hmm, you were thinking about me?" I look at him, suddenly chuckling at the look on his face. His cheeks were slightly tinted pink. "But, if you do leave.. I'm probably going to be scared all by myself. Have you ever thought about taking me with you?" I smile at him and his face lights up at my suggestion, although it was really just a question.

"Actually no, I have not. But I would love that." He smiles and rests his chin on my desk, looking up at me. He looks like a baby. "Will your parents let me take you away? If we do ever fly over to Russia." He sits up, letting out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head.

"I don't think they'd ever mind. They're already telling me to marry you as soon as possible. Fantasizing about us having a family of our own and them having Russian grandchildren." Blood rushes up to my cheeks at the thought of it. I just smile at him though my heart is racing at an incredible pace.

"Then we can make it work. Modeling and being your boyfriend— husband if you would like." He smiles, taking my hand and gently pressing his lips against the back of it.

Day by day, we're getting closer to the end of the chapter. After graduation we move on to the next one, and we start writing again.

Hearing those words from Lev, gave me courage to keep moving on, and step further forward to get closer to the finish line.

He has held my hand and helped me with so many things, and words can't express how grateful I am to have him with me. He always reminds me that I am who I am and no one can change me but myself.

Lev always tells me that he is only a factor that was added to the equation, and that I, the solver, am continuing to work on it to find the answer.