Chapter 13

*12 hours later on the top of New York skies Helicarrier Runway

Ealnith was showering from a long travel of Helicarrier to America and thinking the past hours she met Tercio and Narzul just sleeping on the bed like a bunch of toddlers, making her smile.

*Flashback

Ealnith transported herself to their mindscape wearing her tactical clothes, she see at large Mansion in a the middle of the dark forest full of nightly creatures that can kill someone if they decided to invade, Ealnith improve it more so she can protect their minds more effectively, the night creatures were intimidated from her mere presence, some of them are the souls of imps, trolls, and dark sisterhood that she and Tercio absorbed from the previous mission, they bend their knees and bowed themselves at her side where she was walking and Ealnith just ignore them, she see the front garden is full of Lavender's and Violet Flowers with a bunch of torn on its stems, she sees the imps tending to the garden but they were different types, standing in 1'2 ft and have bat wings, these is the type were they can wield more chaotic magic, and see the top of the mansion were guarded by 300 stone 8ft gargoyles ready to get out and tear an intruder, "I should add more and train them with magic to make them more dangerous as they can," Ealnith smiled from the prospect and enter the Mansion and see a Hobgoblin butler standing on 6'8 ft that has grey skin and smooth bald head, but crooked long nose and jagged teeth and has built of a Expert Boxer.

"Good to see you back Lady Ealnith," The hobgoblin bowed to her, Ealnith smiled and greet him," Good to see you too, How's the island Duzma?, I hope you scouted the continent on the west and you repaired the island, while I'll killed that demon that destroying this place,"

"I repaired the island milady, and I scouted the 55,000 miles of the continent just west of our island, it has different creatures that you created, but none of them are loyal to you it seems and form a different faction to each other and started to kill one another for power and territory," Ealnith hummed to his report and he continues, "Why would you not conquer them milady, And just let them go rampant?" Ealnith raise eyebrows at him.

"It's simple Duzma, I've just created them from my enjoyment to make this world not lonely and have a purpose, I don't care about their conflict as long they are not to destroy this island, and plus they are too focus on their fighting from the western continent, we are 2,500 miles away from them, then our island is filled with creatures that I created to protect our borders, and before I forgot call Javul to train the new race of 2,000 fallen Imps, 100 Trolls, and convert the 100 Corrupted Sisterhoods as our spy in any continent they are very limited, and have the 10,000 Gnolls, Trandoshans, Kobolds, Goblins, and Vorchas to learn basic knowledge and teach them how to built a civilization, guide them if you must, My clone, and Narzul will handle them and strike fear into their hearts even you My Most Loyal servant, "Ealnith touch his shoulders with grip that means respect, and Ealnith eyes shine brightly with pride to him, "They will respect my power and even you they will respect, especially the Gnoll's they will worship me and my other personalities as their new Masters, go now and do what I command," Duzma was crying proudly (。T‿‿T。), "As you wish milady," Duzma leaves to inform Jarvul, but he was stop by Ealnith again, "Duzma two more thing"

Duzma raise a brow and turn at her, "Yes Milady?"

"This isn't just the continent that you can scout on, beyond the sea to the east of our island location just 1,500 miles away, there's a 3 continent there settled by humans, and to the north and south there are more settlements of humans and other creatures, you will scout and established a base at them too spy, do not make a contact to them or release information about this continent if absolute necessary, do you understand Duzma?"

Duzma grins deviously from her Lady, "Yes My lady and the second thing?,"

"Our island size is 2,500 miles from East to West, and the distance from North To South is 2,000 miles Duzma you sure know that we are very few in number but the quality of our troops can mend it, set up more guards to every border as you can and train them well and if they don't want it, you can punish them if they aren't respected you yet, surely you are powerful enough to kill a whole lot of them and take example to be seen by the rest". Ealnith stared at him with Cold Eyes.

Duzma was intimidated and joyful, he respects Lady Ealnith, and Lord Narzul ruthlessness and authority but to Tercio he really likes his meek and kind nature what a nice master to have too, "Happily to oblige your order Mistress," He said it with pride and bowed to her then went outside to execute the order.

"This mindscape that becomes our dimension is becoming rowdy, but it's a good way to see new beings from other dimension and we can create our own army for ourselves and a secret base," Ealnith smiles at her plan, she goes to the 5ft floor which is the whole room, she goes to the right and see a simple but relaxing room for the three of them, she approach the bed and see the two sleeping on a 4 meter wide bed.