Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Missions

Disclaimer: I don't own marvel nor dragon ball they are rightfully owned by Disney and Toriyama or Toei~, except my oc~
Warning: Hawkeye mentality will be a little playful like his avenger's assemble counterpart, and little serious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days have been past, Tercio and Brian doing a non-stop training to ready themselves for future complications, Tercio nearly perfect his barrier magic, and steadily improving his mind defences that his weakness and he thinks of himself "Master Nemos will be laughing at me, that how stupid I am with mind magic, then he will punish me for not taking his teachings enough T_T", while Brian has been doing advance Ki Techniques like Ki sense, and Ki Blast.

Tercio has been called by Weasel to for another Mission," Hello Weasel what's up?

"I have a job for you right now, come to the Sister Margaret fast!" Weasel said it with excitement, I immediately dress as my Black jacket hoodie, and jeans. It was noon he called me I come down downstairs, there I saw Brian looking at the files, I approach him," Brian what's that? You are frowning on it what happen?

Brian huffs and stared at me, "I was called by Weasel that any crime family is hunting that has height of 7'1 and have dirty blonde hair, they are hunting for me because I miss a single Hammerhead's member which it report me to Kingpin, thankfully they don't know my face, it was dark at the time then weasel said Tombstone is hunting me, a granite face bastard that another vassal of Kingpin, I will need to patrol every night to protect this complex and be careful out there Tercio, Weasel said to me that the Organization called the Hand is searching for a powerful individual, that means they know how to use Ki and can sense your Ki it will be another dangerous month or years," Brian grab my hand lightly and kiss it," Good luck"

Tercio nods and kiss him in the lips to say goodbye, Tercio exits the apartment complex then Brian voice stop him," Tercio wait, I forgot to give you this, here catch!," Brian threw a phone to Tercio," What's this?

"It's a special phone that cannot be traced except for a good hacker, I asked Weasel to create me this kind of phone, we will both need it.

" Thanks Brian, I will go to Weasel place right now he called me this time of night" Tercio rides his SUV and goes to Sister Margaret's Bar, he arrives at the bar, exits his SUV and enters, he found out there little people here right now, he sees weasel doing some cleaning to his counter and Tercio went to him and he sits on the chair on the counter," Weasel I'm here, what's the job?

Weasel was glad to see me and said," I will send my 100 men to steal 10 containers that was stored in a New York City Dockyard, and you will be their guard from afar to lookout for them, the one will be hitting is the Russian mafia run by two brothers"

Tercio raise an eyebrow at him." You seem so excited about these containers weasel, is something valuable inside of the containers?, you look like want a revenge or something from the two brothers of Russian mafia?"

Weasel scoffed," Revenge! Of course I want that!, they joined the fight with Kingpin making it more harder, I thought after Hammerhead been killed everything would be easier, but no~ they want to have fun and destroyed our supplies of weapons!, the containers that ones were stealing contains valuable antique's, serpent heroine and 10000 gold bars!

Tercio whistle from that amount and lean forward," How about the police, they will be sure notify them?

Weasel laughs like a maniac from that and became serious quickly," Don't worry about them, those police won't be a problem they don't like to handle if the kingpin is involve, even the police are scared of us mercenaries here, well except for the new tons of fucktard newbie that I recruited, and here's the thing Tercio those containers has fare share of The HAND supplies!"

Tercio put a hand on his chin and frowning on that thought," The Hand huh, I could do a job for weasel and the same time destroying the hand's operation like Stick said to me," Tercio put down his hand and nods," Ok when we start Weasel?

"Right now, this night," Weasel signal a black male standing in 6'7 and has hair dreads to come to us,
"Tercio meet Nathan this will be the leader of my Men while you guarding them from afar" Nathan just nods.

Weasel speaks again," You will follow them and you will be there watchman, call Nathan if something happens" Nathan give his number to Tercio to call for him while on their mission, and Nathan leaves.

"Is that all Weasel?"

" No that's not all, I have surprise for you" Weasel go under his counter and picks something, he places a parcel on the counter," Go ahead look at it"

Tercio form a chopping hand and ignites his Ki into a blade, Weasel was surprised, but controlled himself," What the hell is that?!"

"It's my power Weasel,"

"Powers!? Are you a mutant?"

"No weasel I'm not a mutant," Tercio slice open the parcel and see he ordered costume 10 days ago, he looks at it and looked at weasel astonished," I thought this would be month to be delivered!?"

Weasel chuckled," You don't know me Tercio, I have connections to make it more faster production!, now go ahead and suit up for the mission," Tercio goes to the backroom of the Bar, he strips his clothes and put the costume on, he checks it from the mirror," Hmm.. it was perfect, the materials of this suit is simple, not complicated enough. I could replicate this with my Materialization magic. Tercio leaves the back room and Weasel notice him and said, "So how's the costume you ordered?

"I like it feels comfortable, I could just put a masked, then I'm set for the mission," Tercio look around the room then at Weasel, "where are your men now?"

"They all went first at New York City Dockyard 30 minutes ago, you should go there now, I'll take care your SUV" Weasel said to Tercio.

Tercio leaves the Sister Margaret's Bar, it's night time now."Good Time to Fly" Tercio flies in the night sky and flew off to New York City Dockyard, a minute later he catch up to Weasel's crew and sees them loading the container's contents to the 10 trucks Tercio decided to call Nathan from his phone, while he was levitating on their top 1500 ft above them," Nathan I'm here in position, what's the situation?

"The operation is running in good pace, just call me if there's something you notice," Nathan cut off the call.

Tercio materialize a leather mask then meditates in the air and wait for problems to come out, Tercio awaits for 10 minutes and he sense coming from north side, east side, and west side of the port, he calls Nathan from his phone," Nathan there's 150 individuals coming from the north side, arm with guns will be closing in your location in 2 minutes, then 100 individuals to the east wearing some ninja outfits I will handle them, and a single individual from the west still 30km away to our location, but it was closing in fast be alert!"

"Got it, Men! Grab your weapons! There will be enemies from our north side, arm with guns 150 of them, they must be the Russians going to protect their containers move out!," Tercio hears the gunfire going on, and went to the east to confront the ninjas," they are must be the HAND members, I can sense they have strong Ki signatures," Tercio flew over them, and saw them going to the containers fast like a bullet, Tercio ignite his Ki and coating himself with strong barrier, and ram them," METEOR IMPACT!" 10 of the ninjas were killed from Tercio's attack, Tercio righted himself quickly and stared at them," So you are the HAND, let's see what you can do" Terico cast a 5km barrier to imprison them with him, to tercio's surprise one of the ninja wearing garb in red step forward and speaks," I sense your chi, you are the one Madame Gao sense, we need you to come with us if not, we will force you!"

Tercio just stared at them silently, which the red garb ninja got irritated," Get him!" the 88 ninjas come charging at him with their weapons, Tercio summoned Unheilvoll to his hand, and defend himself from the flurry of sword strikes aim at him, he deflect 6 swords from his right and blasting them with Ki shockwave with his other hand splattering their bodies against the barrier, Tercio parry more swords and dodging a surprise 5 Sword Ki Slash at his left, Tercio sees them casting more Sword energy of chi, he dash at them and kills them with his spear, and eliminating the last one with a spinning kick to the head causing it to explode into bits, Tercio turns around, and saw more ninjas approaching him in fast pace, he jumps high to dodge them and aim his spear to the ground ninja's standing on," *PIERCING COMET!* his spear ignite with lightning and coating with purple Ki, he throws the spear at them causing a big explosion successfully killing 60 ninjas, Tercio landed at the ground, he see 11 ninjas left with the red garb ninja standing at back and sense his anxious to fight him.

Tercio charge at them with a speed of bullet and they met him with equal force of shout, Tercio begun to duel all of them, 1 minute later the 11 ninjas were killed and the last one red ninja is all bruised and big cuts on its body, they both charged with their weapons, they're weapon's clash, Tercio spear breaking the sword and piercing the face of the red garbed ninja killing him.

Tercio pulls out the spear, and stared at the dead bodies he remember Ealnith that teach him how to eat souls, he concentrate his dark energy to his eyes seeing their souls leaving their body, Tercio open his mouth slightly, he generate more dark energy into his body and sips in the air to suck all the souls. The souls felt that they were being pulled and started screaming from being sucked to his mouth.

After Tercio sucked all of them, he felt something inside of him like the dark energy is being stabilize , he felt wonderful and relax, then he remembers there something coming here from the west side, he sense it was coming in a matter of 5 minutes away in their location, he quickly flies to meet it, while Tercio is flying he notice the Weasel's crew and stop at them, they were agape to see him flying, he see Nathan and talk to him," Nathan what is the situation?"

Nathan snapped out from his shock and tell," We've lost 20 men, but we repelled them after we kill their 130 members and the remaining 20 fled before you arrived, how about your problem?"

"I killed all of them, did you finish stealing all the containers?" Nathan looked at the 9 trucks remaining and at Tercio," 9 survived from the assault and we manage to steal 9 containers"

"It's better than nothing," Tercio sense the coming individual is getting close. "There's something bigger will come here, leave now!" Nathan remembers Tercio about their west side of their location that there something coming, he signalled the men to escape to the east side, the Weasel's crew all pack and ride their vehicle to drive off out of here, from the east side of wharf.