• 3, 2, 1, FIGHT! • Lloyd x Sensei! Garmadon

Start from the beginning

"Take that back!" He charged at his father, shouting and swinging his fists to him.

Garmadon gracefully glided across the floor, successfully dodging Lloyd's attack with ease. Unfortunately for Lloyd, that led him to ram into the wall.

After catching his second wind, he rebound to see his father, laughing at him.

"I'm afraid you'll have to try harder than that, Lloyd."

Exuding a frustrated grunt, Lloyd turned on his heel, sprinting towards his chortling father. He balled his fists halfway there, ready to make contact. But to his annoyance, his father not only dodged his attack completely again, but managed to land a blow on Lloyd's unprotected back.

"Come on, Lloyd. Who taught you how to fight? Oh, wait."

This mocking infuriated Lloyd. It infuriated him to the point where he decided to take further measures.

Bright green light began flashing from his hands. His eyes flickered the same color as he snarled, "Stop making fun of Wu!"

And, instantly, a gleam of worry flashed in Garmadon's eyes. Oh, dear. He hadn't meant for it to go this far!

A calmer tone entered his voice as he said, "Lloyd, wait. Calm down, it's just a lesson."

"I'm about to teach you one," Lloyd growled, expanding what was a small energy ball into a massive orb of light.

Not knowing what else to do, Garmadon summoned his own sphere; a glowing, purplish hue radiated off of it, combating Lloyd's bright verdant beams of pure energy.

Lloyd took a step closer as he shot the fully expanded ball of light at him. As Garmadon tried to protect himself with his powers, Lloyd's attack beat him to it, landing him flat on his back in a blast of green and purple.

"Dad!" Lloyd gasped, running up to his form.

His eyes were shut, body motionless. Lloyd began panicking. This was supposed to be a simple argument! How did it evolve into this?!

Suddenly, Garmadon's eyes flashed open.

"Dad! Are you okay?!" Lloyd shouted, gripping at his shoulders.

"Do I look okay?" Garmadon coughed, sitting up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, please forgive me, Father!" Lloyd stumbled over the many words he tried to fit into a sentence.

Garmadon chuckled, patting Lloyd's shoulder. "It's okay, Lloyd. I shouldn't have pushed you so far."

The two stood up, finally exiting the room into the warm embrace of the sun. Lloyd felt sullen for attacking his father like he did. But as they were walking, he remembered something he said during the argument.

"Wait a second," Lloyd put an arm out in front of Garmadon. "That was all a lesson?!"

Garmadon laughed, nodding his head.

"Why'd you do that? You scared me! I thought you were really hurt a bit ago!"

"Oh, you're mad about that?" Garmadon deduced aloud.

"Yes! You led me on like that, and I could've hurt you!"

"Well, it was for your own good! During all of that, I figured out a small problem of yours."

"Really? What is it?"

"You need to control your anger. But I know how to help fix it. In fact, come train with me before Sunrise Exercise tomorrow."

Before Sunrise Exercise? Oh boy.

Word Count: 1,029 Words.

(Wow, this one got longer than anticipated! Hope you guys don't mind.

Hello! I finally updated this thing! I only have a few more chapters to go before I'm through with a huge wave of requests, so try to keep holding onto your requests for a while okay? Thanks.

Whoaaaa, 24k views?! Thanks for enjoying my junk!

Thanks for requesting @bazzledGarmadon and thanks to everyone for reading! If there are any typos or stupid stuff, let me know so I can fix it.

Hope you guys have a great week! Stay safe!)