Chapter 1

A/N: Hi! I'm eyendiariway, signing in as your writer. Hope I'll know your opinions about my first ever story! Keepsafe! Lovelots!

ENJOY READING!😚

Ignis' POV

"I already enrolled you and I'm not going to change my mind Ignis. That is my final decision."

My dad and I are arguing for almost half an hour in the dining room while eating dinner about transferring me in a public school. "But I really don't want to transfer in a public school, dad."

Ignacio—my dad— took a deep breath and exhaled softly to calm himself. "This is all for you son, for your own good."

Then that statement just made me confused. "For my own good? Huh? Paano makakabuti sa akin ang paglipat sa isang pampublikong paaralan mula sa isang kilalang paaralan?"

"Trust me, anak. I've graduated highschool in a public school, and all I can say is that, my highschool life in a public school was probably one of the most memorable times in my life. I learned many things in there and I want you to experience that too."

"But–" my father cut me off

"No more buts, Ignis Lewis. Finish your food and go to bed." I just sighed because I can't do anything to change his mind.

When I finished eating, I washed the dishes then went up to my room to take a bath. I was scrolling through IG when I received a text message from Michael, my best friend since kindergarten.

From: Michael
'How did it go, dude? Did he changed his mind?'

To: Michael
'No, he didn't. I don't know what to do anymore.'

From: Michael
'That's bad news. What is his reason to transfer you by the way?'

To: Michael
'He said that it's for my own good. Tch, for my own good my ass.'

From: Michael
'You know, dude, maybe he's right. He's your father, so he knows what's best for you.'

To: Michael
'Are you really on my side or his?!'

From: Michael
'Chill, dude. I'm just telling the truth. LOL. G'night'

To: Michael
'Tch. G'night'

I placed my phone on top of my bedside table then turned off the lights to sleep.

My summer wasn't that boring. We went to our house at Palawan to spend my whole summer vacation at umuwi isang linggo bago magpasukan.

We already talked about that— about me, trasferring in a public school and I have no other choice since I was already enrolled there. And he also told me that if I didn't enjoyed there, I just have to tell him and he will transfer me back to my private school. Oh, I can't wait to end this school year. I'm sure as hell that I will not have fun there.

I was in a bookstore inside the mall near our house, buying school supplies when a tall guy caught my attention. Probably a teenager. I stilled for a couple of seconds when I stared at his face. I'm far from him but I could tell that he was so handsome from a distance. I shaked my head after realizing what I was thinking.