Chapter 15

A/N: If someone is reading this, (LOL) sorry it took me a while before updating. I got busy with my acads, hope y'all understand. Anyways, please vote and enjoy reading! Shout out daw kay Dean🤣

"CAN WE GO OUT?" Tanong ni Nero na ikinatigil ng paghuhugas ni Ignis ng mga plato.

W-what? Did I hear that right? N-nero? Asked me out?

He shaked his head like his senses just came back.

"Where?" Tanong ni Ignis na ipinagpatuloy nang muli ang paghuhugas.

"To the mall? Maybe we could watch a movie? Or maybe, we could go to the park and eat some street foods?" Ani Nero na nakatingala na animo'y nag-iisip.

"That actually sounds great!" Pagsang-ayon ni Nero sa sarili niya habang malawak ang ngiti.

"Just the two of us? Is this a date or something?"

Nagkibit-balikat si Nero. "You can call it whatever you want. We're just gonna have some fun outside. What's the fuss?"

"We can also have fun here, duh." Ani Ignis na may kasama pang irap.

Nero stilled for a bit and lost his smile. "Oh, oka--"

"Okay, maliligo lang ako." Pagpuputol ni Ignis sa iba pang sasabihin ni Nero. Pagkatapos maghugas ng pinggan ay dumiretso na siya pataas sa kanyang kwarto.

Napailing-iling na lang si Nero. "Kunwari pa, gusto rin naman."

Nero went to the living room to wait for Ignis. A couple of minutes later, he got bored so he reached for his pocket to grab his phone only to find out that it's not there. Kinapa niya ang ibang bulsa at wala rin ito.

He looked for it at every corner and every inch of the first floor but he found nothing. He only found the mess they made while making the project. He tidied things up then continued looking for his phone.

Later on, he remembered that he left it at Ignis' room. He climbed upstairs and went straight to his room. The door was unlocked so he went in.

He stilled for a bit when he saw Ignis that was topless and only wears a towel that was wrapped around his waist. Nakatalikod sa kaniya si Ignis dahil pumipili ito ng damit na susuotin. Ignis turned around and Nero felt like his world just stopped. He stared at Ignis' body for a couple of seconds and with that short time, he saw how hot Ignis is, even though he has those not-so-toned abs. His muscles were also showing. Also, he saw a bulge-- no.... no, Nero. We ain't going that way.

"No wonder why you're so hot-headed." He unconsciously said.

Ignis scoffed. "Why? Because my body is hot too?"

Gusto nang suntukin ni Nero ang kaniyang sarili after he realized what he had said. Shit! I didn't knew I said that out loud!

His face turned red that made Ignis laugh. "So, what are you doing here? Getting bored already?" Tanong ni Ignis nang mawalan ng imik si Nero.

Nero released the tensed up air inside of him. "I left my phone in here."

He looked for it and saw it on top of Ignis' bedside table. "Oh, here it is."

He grabbed it and was on his way to go downstairs when Ignis called him.

"Help me pick my outfit."

Surely, it wasn't a request. It was more like a command! Like I didn't have the chance to say no!

Nero sighed then laid on his bed, while Ignis went to the bathroom with lots of clothes on his arms.

A couple of minutes later, Ignis went out of the bathroom, wearing an oversized plain white t-shirt paired with faded jeans.