Chapter 34

"Yes, Dad. I'll be there tomorrow." I was in a call with Dad while I was going to the comfort room.

"Okay! I miss you so much!" He even made a kissing sound that made me chuckle.

When the line died, I was exactly at the door of the cr. I stopped to slid back my phone in my pocket when I accidentally heard the girls' conversation in the other cr. The door was a bit open so their voices were heard from the outside.

"Nakita mo na ba 'yung na-leak na pictures ni Ximenez with some guy? I think that's Andrei." I was about to ignore them when I heard my friend's name.

"Andrei Rivera? From Engineering department?" Tanong noong kausap niya.

"Yes, girl. He was wearing a mask but it really looked like him!" Sagot niya.

"I doubt that. Si Andrei? Papatulan ng gano'n kagwapo? In his dreams!"

I heard the water running from the faucet. "Pero baka naman magkakilala lang sila? Or pwede ring naki-upo si Andrei? I mean, Ximenez won't even glance at someone like him!"

I heard footsteps and I was sure it was coming to my way. They were going out of the cr but I didn't moved to hide.

"True! The nerve of that guy— Ignis!" She suddenly looked shocked when she opened the door and saw me outside.

My usual rugged face was presented right in front of them. I was leaning on the wall with my arms crossed. I looked both at them from head to toe before raising a brow at them.

"Don't you have your own lives?" Tanong ko, nagtataray ang boses.

They both looked pale and both were speechless. I heavily sighed before standing straight.

"If you don't have even the slightest idea on what's going on with the person's life who you are gossiping about, you better shut the fuck up."

I smirked when both of them remained their mouths shut. "Good dogs."

Suddenly, their faces turned red. They looked mad and as if I cared about that.

"What? You're both mad?" I scoffed. "Let's level it up then."

They were about to talk but I didn't gave them the chance. "Ang cute ng friendship niyo, sa totoo lang... 'Yung isa, kabit ng boyfriend ng isa," Napangisi ako nang magkatinginan sila. "'Yung isa naman, nagpakalat ng sex tape ng isa."

Now, they were looking furious. Mad furious at each other.

I smiled, mocking them. "Best friend goals."

I turned my back at them and went inside the comfort room. I can hear them shouting at each other even when I was already inside a cubicle.

Nang lumabas ako sa cubicle ay dumiretso ako sa sink at naghugas ng kamay. I sighed when I remembered what I said earlier.

I wasn't the type of person to say those things but when my friends' names are mentioned, expect me not to keep my mouth shut.