"I'm searching for a great resort where can we held the Gender reveal Party..."

"I'm hungry 😞...."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Arasso ..." Tzuyu seated and messed her hair.. "What do you want???.."

"I want vegetable Salad..."

"Okay, let'e go to the kitchen then..." Tzuyu guide her and held her hand...

-

When they arrived in the kitchen they saw Nayeon and Momo at the counter...

"You guys are here..." Nayeon said ..

"Hi Unnie 🙂..." Tzuyu greeted them..

"How's the ultrasound???.." Momo asked.

"It went well Momoring, our baby is doing well..."

"Really? 😍..."

"Whoahhhh... ~ How about the gender???."

"Tzuyu already know the gender..." Sana said..

"Really???..." Nayeon asked as she looks at Tzuyu...

"Whoahh, We are so excited next week.." Momo said...

"By the way, Mina and Chaeyoung will coming here tomorrow..." Nayeon said..

"Really????.."

"Yeap, but they will check-in in a hotel. Let's pick up them tomorrow Tzu .."

"Sure Nayeon ~ Unnie 🙂..."

"Did you already a place????.."

"Yeah, I already find one earlier..."

"I thought you're searching last night??.." Nayeon asked.

"I was, but there's a naughty squirrel who hide my phone....." Tzuyu said, as she was mixing the vegetables...

Nayeon and Momo just look at Sana, and the latter just smile at them...

-

After having some snacks Tzuyu and Sana went back to their room to have some workouts...

"Love, I search some workouts routine for a pregnant woman... This goods for you.." Tzuyu said...

"Arasso..."

They get their things and directly went to the fourth floor where the Gym is, they changed their clothes and starts the workout...

"These are some basics... Just follow it, okay???.." 

"Okay..."

Tzuyu place the workout mat for Sana, while her she went to the seated chest fly machine..

Sana did some basic exercise, while stretching her arms she suddenly stop when her eyes landed on Tzuyu...

Her mouth agpe when she saw how hot and sexy her wife is.. the way Tzuyu stretch her arms and the way her sweat are slowly falling down through chest. Sana find it more hot...

"Love....."

"Love....."

Without Sana knowing Tzuyu was now calling her attention...

"Love????.."

"Daebak ^^ ...." Tzuyu smile and shook her head...

She stood up and walks closer to Sana...

"You're really enjoying the view eh???." Tzuyu said and quickly kissed Sana's lips and it made this to the latter to cameback on her own sense.

Sana starts blushing the moment she realized that the latter was now already in front of her...

"I told you to workout not to stare at me..." Tzuyu jokingly said...

"I didn't look at you tho..." Sana pout as she tried to avoid Tzuyu's eyes...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Okay, I pretend that you didn't stare at me.. just continue what you're doing then 🙂..." Tzuyu messed her hair and went back to her sit.

"That was so embarrassing..." Sana said to herself...

After working out Sana suddenly feel tired so they went back to their room.. Tzuyu take a bath, and after she finishing taking a bath she found her wife lying on the bed.

"You okay???.." Tzuyu asked, she looks at Sana..

"Mmmmm... I'm just sleepy..." Sana said..

"Arasso 🙂 just sleep then..."

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Can you put me to sleep????." Sana pout..

"Arasso 🙂..." Tzuyu put the towel in the chair and joined her wife in the bed.

The moment she laid down, Tzuyu hugs her wife and Sana hugs her back... Tzuyu check her wife and the latter close her eyes already...

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's eyes... "Dream of Me Love ❤️.." She added.

xxxxx