What Happened When I was Gone?

I've been in Cali for 3 weeks now and I'm going back to Mystic Falls today. I really don't want to but I have been forced to by the babysitter I had cause my dad, auntie Becca, and uncle Finn are in coffins with daggers in them and Klaus said if me or Elijah spill then we will join them great! But he would have to kill me with the ash in his hands then ripping my heart out. So I'm in the clear.
*in Mystic Falls*
I am finally in Mystic Falls but I'm at the old Lockwood cellar. Just then I feel someone hugging me. I turn and see Tyler. "Oh my gosh Tyler don't scare me like that." Oh yeh by the way I forgave him and a parentally the little vampire is dead finally. "Oh I missed you so much." He said as he squeezed me. "Tyler the weirdest thing happened when I was away in Cali."
"Yeh what was it Jenni?"
"Well on the full moon I didn't change!"
"Oh yeah well the thing is the sun and moon curse was lifted."
"What! When did that happen did the witches finally cave in."
"Yeh something like that." He was acting really strange. "Oh by the way I'mahybridnow." He said the last bit so fast I didn't understand.
"What?"
"I. Am..."
"I'm a hybrid not stupid come on Tyler tell me."
"See that's it."
"What's it?"
"I'm a hybrid!" I was in shocked
"I can't believe this Tyler that's what you wanted right?"
"Yeh and I couldn't be happier." He then starts to kiss me. It then gets more heated and the next thing I knew Tyler was pinning me against a wall in the old Lockwood cellar. I pulled away before things went to far. "Mmh that's was so good why did you stop?" Tyler frowned.
"Before it went somewhere else." I giggled. "Anyway I'm having a party at mine tonight my mums away on a business trip or something."
"Ummm I don't know about it."
"Please I will be the only one without a date! Please for me?" He whined. "Fine!" I gave in.
"Yay!" Tyler yelled.
*at Tyler's party.*
I decided on a black dress that stopped just above the knees, with a black clutch purse, and black heels. Yeh the curse of the vampire is still in me. Sue me for it. (XD). I put my hair in loose curls and put on a little dark eyeshadow.
I arrived at Tyler's front door and it was blocked with people dancing and drinking. I saw Elena and Stefan and went over to them. "Hey Stelena!" I laughed. "Was that supposed to be a joke?" Elena growled. Ok well then someone has hormones. I looked at Stefan and gave him the "what's going on" look. "I will tell you later." Stefan answered. I nodded. "Well I'm going to go get a drink so you two keep each other company." Elena said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Well I'm going to go with her bye Jennifer." I nodded. I decided to go look for Tyler. I saw him at the bar so I walked straight over to him. "Hey babe." His breath stunk of booze. "Hey Tyler what happened when I was away?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well one your a Hybrid, and two Elena is acting like a selfish bitch." I explained.
"Nothing happened ok Jenni believe me okay?"
"Okay." I sighed.
"Good now let's get you a drink!"
"Tyler. You know I don't feel up to it tonight."
"You don't have a choice!" He took a shot then leaned in and kissed me he then took it further and slid in his tongue. All I could taste was the alcohol. The next thing I knew I was upstairs in Tyler's bed with no clothes on.
*the next morning*
"Ugh." I felt the sun creeping through the windows and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Tyler lying next to me. I then remembered what happened last night! "Oh shit!" I yelled waking up Tyler. "Mmh morning babe!" He yawned. "Best night ever what about you babe."
"What have we done!" I yelled I brushed up on my hybrid facts.
"As Hybrids we can still reproduce Tyler!" I punched his arm. He shot up and looked at me in shock. "FUCK!" Tyler yelled.

A/N
Damon is not been bitten by a werewolf Elena is a Vampire (that's why she is moody.) Jenna didn't die in the vampire part of the sacrifice it was Jasmine (sorry @black_veil-brides) so yeh what did you guys think are we still shipping Jyler. BTW I deleted a chapter A/N ok so yeh it wasn't important anyway.
Love you guys.
Snapple20❤️