AUNTIE REBBECCA!

*Jennifer's POV*
I woke up I'm Damon's bed lying on him. OH no I ran out of the bed and saw a familiar face sitting in the couch. "MY FAVOURITE AUNTIE REBECCA!!" I yelled.
"Yeh yeh I'm the best." she moans. "Anyway your coming with me before you get involed with the Salvatore's then Niklaus comes and kills you."

"Oh yeh cause your helping my father keep me safe. Why is he what can uncle Klaus do to me?"

"He will drain you of every drop of blood in your body!"

"Oh yeh totally forgot about that. Oh By the way I was mistaken for two people yesterday. Katrina obviously and a girl called Elena."

"Elena. So there is another one huh. Well we better go see your dad and Elijah." she then grabs me
And I said nothing I missed my dad I don't know why I left him in the first place. sigh.
*One hour later*
We had arrived to a lovely house just outside California. It was beautiful there was a lovely garden out the front.
*Kol's POV*
That's when I saw Rebecca come in with. My Daughter my beautiful living breathing Daughter. I know I'm not the Original to act like this but this was my daughter my blood line. Just to know she was alive and my brother hadn't killed her was a relief. "Hey Dad." she said with a skip in each step she took. I smiled. "I'm so glad you are ok." I said. That's when Rebecca came up to me "oh by the way there is a bother doppelgänger in Mystic Falls." she whispered. I gave a sigh a relief now Niklaus would kill her rather that Jennifer.