Meeting Stefan Salvatore!

"There you are Elena." a mans voice said and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me? "Umm I'm sorry but my name is not Elena it's Jennifer sorry you must have me mistaken for someone else." I explained. After I said that he grabbed my arm and dragged me over to his car. He then shoved me inside a drove off. We arrived at a boarding house then I saw another man come out of the house and over to the car. "Stefan." He announced "I thought you were meeting Elena at the grill.?"
"Yeh that was until I found her!" He explained. He opened the car door and they both stood and stared at me for a while. "Katherine." one of them mentioned. Then the both of them grabbed a wrist each and dragged me to a cell. They then tied me to a chair. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE I JUST MOVE HER TO GET CAUGHT BY SOME GUYS CALLING ME KATHERINE. I MEAN WHO THE HELL IS KATHERINE." I yelled. they both looked at me till the tall one said "What's your name?"

"Jennifer Effie!"

"What age are you?"

"18!"

" When is your birthday?"

"Next Monday!"
He then un tied the rope and let me stand up. "Sorry we thought you where a manipulative bitch that we knew" he said.
*Damon's POV*
She wasn't t Katherine and she wasn't Elena. She was another cursed DOPPELGÄNGER. I grabbed her wrist and took her up into a spare room we had and locked her in. "Stefan I need you to look up some of our little guests record ok but hurry." I looked into it my self as well.
*Few Minutes Later*
I found something "Stefan, come here quick." I found a school record.
It read:
'Name: Jennifer Catherine Effie.
Age: 17
Dob:24th June 1995
Info: Looks a lot like Miss Katherine Pierce (history teacher). Has recently had a report saying she had done something and blamed it on Miss Pierce.'
Stefan read it over my shoulder. I then walked up stairs and In to the guest room she was lying there reading book. oh how much it looked like Elena lying on the bed. I sat on the end if the bed "So what do you think of Miss Pierce." I asked. "She is a manipulating bitch who uses people to get her way and I want to rip her heart out so freaking bad!" She yelled. that was what I wanted to hear and I was glad she said it. "Well." I said " You and me are going to get on just fine." oh how much I wanted to hug her and kiss her. She looked exactly like Elena but this Elena didn't like my brother.