What is going to happen?

"Come on. Damon let her breathe." Stefan giggled. I nodded. Then I looked at the girl and smiled. "The names Jennifer." I stuck my hand out for her to shake it. "Umm my name is Elena?" She refused to shake my hand tho. I could tell she didn't like me and I didn't like her. I gave her a death glare. "Oh and in case Stefan hasn't told you that's my Antie Becca and my family is a bunch of originals so you don't want to make enemies with me." Damon broke out into a fit of laughter. "Well I better go." Elena said. "Yeh let me get the door for you." I threw her jacket at her and pushed her out the door. I utterly didn't like her. I hope Klaus kills her instead of me. I should hope he kills her as I am his niece. " Well I guess you don't like her then." Damon laughed. "Yeah I don't so I hope she gets killed by Klaus. She is such an utter bitch. No offence Stefan." I yell then laugh when I remembered that Stefan was still there. "Yeah well then I am tired so night boys." as I left to go up the stairs I felt Damon following me.
_____________
So hey guys I decided that she hates both Katherine and Elena. If you guys want me to add anything else just tell me 😁.
Anyways there might be a guest coming in let me give you guys a hint "hello there Jennifer, love" who do you think it is lol.
Anyways sorry it was so short. 😋
Snapple20 ❤️