Elenas POV!!

Who did she think she was that little bitch. She may have a family if originals but I could so kill her. With the way she looked at my I could have snapped then and there. I mean she is a total attention hore I mean trying to get all of Damon's attention. I mean ewww it's Damon. ugh I just need to calm down and forget about it.
Just then a dark figure appeared in the road. I slammed down my breaks. I almost knocked the figure over. Then when I looked up the figure was gone?

"Hello, love." I screamed so loud then he covered me mouth and pulled me out the car. He was a vampire a strong one at that. "Shh Elena, love, I'm not gonna kill you..... Yet." I tried to wiggle out of his arms and tried to scream. "If you don't shut up I will kill you. Anyway I just found out I have a niece that I didn't know about her name is Jennifer? Do you know her cause I think it's time I got to meet her." I didn't know what to so till I heard her name. Time to get my own back on that little bitch. "She's at the Salvatore boarding house. Oh and tell her Elena sent you. She will appreciate it." he laughed a little. "Well then thank you. You may go home now, love." wait when I realised it how did he know my name? But when I turned to ask he was gone. Stupid vampires.