For Him...?? (Chapter - 12)

Saanvika's POV

It's been three days since I have come to Delhi, I am in my cabin sipping my coffee after attending back-to-back meetings with my clients, as today is Friday, and the workload is too much, Aman chachu called me yesterday and asked to accompany him to see the venue for my engagement..... I agreed Instantly though that's the thing I wanted to do the least, I just can't say 'no' to my chachus(uncles)....... I have zero expectations about my marriage so I am okay with anything my family does and my chachus know it but still, if they think I need to see the venue, then I would......

I am doing my work when my phone buzzed, it was Meera, oh not again, this girl is much more excited than me, from the time she got to know about my engagement and marriage dates, she is on cloud nine, she is calling me at least twice a day to know about my planning for the wedding though she knows me very well, she is trying to persuade me to change my views and show some interest and take part in the arrangements but I just can't, and I couldn't even say that to her and make her mad considering her situation, Meera is pregnant, though I am very very happy for the upcoming baby whom I would spoil same like I spoiled Ahana, I couldn't handle the emotional blackmailing she is doing in the name of her child, If this is my situation, I can imagine Sameer's condition, Meera likes to torture only two people in the whole world, one is me and other is Sameer...... I cut her call sending a message that I'll call her back later.......

I quickly finished my work and started to my flat when Vihaan called me..... He asked if I am free tomorrow evening so that we can meet for dinner, I agreed to him, and he hung up saying he needs to go for rounds..... I am happy that he is taking initiative though he was against this marriage because taking these initiatives, planning surprises or celebrating birthdays, etc are not my thing........

The next day, I woke up and freshened up, had my breakfast, and started to chachu's place, I am so sleepy, just because of this venue thing, my beautiful sleep got disturbed, ahh when will my love for sleep go  ?? I reached their community and called Aman chachu, he came down with my chachi and cousin and we all left to see the venue..... Chachu and chachi did all the talking while me and my cousin stood there talking all sorts of nonsense, she finished high school recently and getting ready to get into med school...... We both are close irrespective of the age gap of 9 years, chachu asked my opinion on some things but the only things I said are 'your wish', 'whatever you like', 'once ask ma and babachu'..... My cousin also told her opinions about some things but I stayed mum, after finalizing everything, we left for home, chachu asked me to have lunch and also stay for dinner, I, with so much difficulty told him that I couldn't stay for dinner as I have dinner plan with Vihaan...... Chachu nodded and we started our lunch whereas vyshu started teasing me about dinner with Vihaan, I glared shutting her and had my lunch silently, I didn't hesitate to inform chachu as I already took permission from ma and babachu when Vihaan proposed of getting to know each other, I also informed them of the dinner plan when I called them yesterday night and they reacted positively about it......  

I got ready to leave to the restaurant taking my hand bag but vyshu pulled me inside her room, when I asked her why did she do so, she simply showed myself in the mirror shocking me, my hair dishelved, my clothes crumpled but thankfully my face is as usual because of no makeup, I gave a 'so what' look to her, she slapped her forehead before taking her jeans and a short top, I clearly told her that I won't wear short tops, yes I like them a lot but ma and bhai doesn't like it, so I never wore them, I try to live on their norms as I always feel guilty that I couldn't be a good daughter to my ma, that's the reason I try to respect her opinions in things like this at least, vyshu tried to persuade me but I am adamant, so she gave her another top and ordered me to change, or else she wouldn't let me go, so I changed having no option, her clothes fit me perfectly as we both have similar body structure i.e lean personality, she applied eye liner and lipstick ignoring my protests and styled my hair but in the end, I made a high pony disappointing her but looking at my already irritated face, she didn't say much, finally I am ready to go......  Mock thanking my cousin and greeting my chachi and chachu, I left for the restaurant where our first date or should I say the first date in my life is about to take place, and saying I'm not nervous would be a lie......