For Him...??(Chapter - 2)

Saanvika's POV

I reached Nagpur..... my brother offered to pick me up from the airport but I refused as he is having a lot of work these days...... He recently got promoted and so has a very huge work load and pressure, he got his job in compassionate grounds....... My father worked as a lecturer in a government college, he passed away at a young age that is much before his retirement..... I took a taxi to home..... I greeted my mother, sister-in-law and niece, I got freshened up and came out....... My niece tried to scare me standing behind the door and I got startled not expecting her and she gave me a devilish laugh....... I lifted and tickled her till she started crying as my revenge..... My mother gave me an 'u r impossible' look while my bhabhi smiled at me..... after an hour of waiting for my brother, we had our dinner as he told that he may get late....... Later my mother started her usual rants about my marriage but I ignored it and went to sleep...... 

The next morning. I am sleeping peacefully when I started hearing a loud music..... I covered my ears with pillow and continued sleeping and then I heard that annoying voice of my brother who just snatched away my pillow and shouted in my ears...... and I woke up with a jerk and started beating him with another pillow and that idiot laughed like he has achieved something great..... I kicked him out of the room and went to washroom to do my morning chores as I don't feel sleepy anymore....... We all did breakfast together and I helped 'Ahana', my niece with her school uniform and tie whereas my bhabhi got ready for her work..... she works as a teacher in Ahana's school itself and both leaves together every time but in the school premises they maintain a strict teacher-student relationship..... My bhabhi taught her this and though Ahana is a very naughty kid, she is obedient...... I love Ahana so much as she is the only one who can make me 'smile' from the bottom of my heart after I lost my father...... When I first held her in my arms, I felt as if I am holding a part of my father and at that moment I decided If needed I would even sacrifice my life for this little 'munchkin'........ 

I went to my Aunt's place to meet my cousin and as soon as I came face to face with my aunt, I understood that I am an unwanted guest...... I greeted her smilingly but she gave a fake smile to me....... I don't know Y my aunt dislikes me so much..... I was never rude to her or disliked her, though she is always mean to me, I never back answered her because she is my father's sister and he loves her...... But my mother says that she is jealous because I am more beautiful than her daughter but it's not true obviously..... Me and beautiful, a very big joke and I don't know y people keep calling me beautiful when I'm just an average looking girl with my full framed glasses but I love my glasses...... My cousin is not so fair but she is a very beautiful girl with a very simple mind set unlike mine which is very complicated..... My cousin can become a perfect wife to any man with her qualities.... and I am not at all like her.... I don't know y my aunt has to be jealous of me  even after having such a perfect daughter........ I greeted my uncle and went inside to meet my cousin..... she hugged me as soon as she saw me..... I took her to a parlor and got everything done including a facial according to my aunt's orders...... my cousin forced me so I just got my brows shaped as I went for waxing just a few days back with meera..... my cousin insisted that I get a facial but I denied flatly..... she paid the bill including for my brows..... I didn't like it but I don't wanna hurt her so I paid for her bike's fuel which is much more than the brows but I didn't mind...... I would never take my aunt's money, not when she disliked me so much and never treated me right.......I am a very self-respected girl and at the same time I don't want to hurt people with it..... my cousin dropped me home and went to her place..... she asked me to accompany her for lunch but I refused and also scolded her for calling me when she clearly knows about her mother..... she apologized and requested my presence there tomorrow and I agreed for her....... she is like a sister to me..... a sister I couldn't hurt ever.......

Vihaan's POV

I just came back after a tiring and long surgery which went for 7 hours continuously..... now all I wanted is sleep but my mother stood in my way to the room...... she informed about a girl I have to meet tomorrow...... I agreed to her as I'm in no mood for arguments.... Also I reminded her about my condition..... she smirked and went away saying she finally found a perfect girl for me......she always found a new girl every month and asked me to meet her......  I got tired of my mother's ways to get me hitched..... so I told her that I would see one last girl and if she doesn't fit my criteria, I would find my wife myself and my mother agreed but seeing her smirk I think she found a girl who fits all my criteria...... I'm a cardiothoracic surgeon in one of the top hospitals in Delhi..... and one among the very few doctors who became successful in my field at a very young age...... hospital assigns surgeries to me equally with the senior most doctors and sometimes more than them..... and y won't they, I got a very high success rate....... I am also a partner in the hospital and one among the top 20 highly paid doctors in the country..... Don't take me wrong...... I am not the one to brag but I'm surely proud of my achievements...... so coming to my criteria I need a girl who is a doctor as personally I feel only a doctor can understand another doctor's struggles and my dad disagrees with me and we always had a very tough argument on this....... I don't care about external beauty but inner beauty...... and I don't want a virgin wife because I'm not a hypocrite...... I had my fair share of relationships during my college days and masters but none managed to touch a part of my heart and honestly I feel there's nothing called as 'love'...... It's all about the type of a life partner u want and who can adjust to ur life style......  I got freshened up, changed my clothes and got to bed and didn't bother to set an alarm as my mom said that she would wake me up two hours before our flight...... As I don't take much time to freshen up and moreover she know how I act all grumpy if I don't get enough sleep after performing a surgery......I immediately fell into a deep slumber as soon as I hit the bed.....