FOR HIM...?? (Prologue)

Man - Marry him beta, you are my only hope.....

Girl - Uncle, I will do anything for you except this..... Your son doesn't want to marry me and neither me, we are not right for each other......

Man - no beta, I can say, you are perfect for each other, you both are not understanding me, but one day you will thank me for doing this...... Please accept this alliance for me.... my son doesn't know what he wants, he is under his mother's influence...... He can't marry a girl based on her profession, just because he is a doctor, he can't marry one......

Girl - uncle, What's wrong in wanting a doctor wife, everyone has their own requirements for their spouse...... Your son is completely right at his place, please don't force this on him......

Man - there's nothing wrong in wanting a Doctor as your wife but rejecting a girl who's perfect for him just because she isn't a doctor is utter stupidity and I won't let my son do this.....

Girl - uncle, I am not perfect for your son, In fact I am not perfect for anyone...... I love my father and I live for him..... I don't want to get married at all and in this case, your son too wants this, please don't force this on us..... you are my father's best friend, I would do anything to make you happy but this seems very wrong to me..... I am sorry uncle, I can't do this.....

Man sighed deeply, he knew that she isn't ready to marry his son no matter what but his gut feeling says that she is the right one for his son..... and till today he was never wrong....... he loved her like his own daughter, he saw his dear friend in her, he sensed her pain, he missed his friend a lot and the guilt of not seeing him for the last time is eating him alive..... He wanted to bring his daughter home and give her the love she missed from her father but the only way he found to do that is his son..... But if he felt they weren't good for each other, he wouldn't have forced them but he knew they are perfect for each other and he can see their bright future so he used the 'Brahmastra'

Man - okay beta, I understand your concern..... answer my one question, Will you ??

Girl - yes uncle.......

Man - you think I know your father ??

Girl - yes, you do, more than me, you knew him uncle......

Man - If he was alive today, he wouldn't have said no to this proposal, he trusted me and my decisions always, he wouldn't have denied me..... I miss him beta...... (sensing her change of demeanor) I am not blackmailing you emotionally, but just stating the facts...... Please marry my son, I beg you, if not for me, then for your father...... Marry my son for him......

Girl lost all her senses hearing his father's best friend's words..... Those are the two words which can make her do anything..... And she knew his words were true..... her father would have never refused his friend....... but she also knew that her father wouldn't do something wrong so she put a condition.....

Girl - okay uncle..... but you cannot force vihaan into this...... he should agree with his own will...... It's true that my father wouldn't have refused you but if your son is not willing to marry me then we both know what would my father do.....

Man - I know beta, I know..... your father is the purest and gentlest soul I have ever seen, Vihaan won't be forced into this..... trust me.....

Girl - I do uncle......

***********************************************************************************************

NOTE - hey guys, sorry for not updating 'MY WOMAN', will update it soon, till then read this and please tell me how you felt about it......