We got to school and he got down and helped me get down as well. Always the gentleman.

My first class was literature and he was escorting me to the department building. On my way there, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry. " I muttered.

"Watch where you're going. " the person said and he sounded so familiar. Very familiar.

"Didn't you see us coming? " Seb asked the guy.

I looked up at him and my body froze. My eyes landed on the one person I thought I'll never see again. Cole.

He was standing in front of me and I couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked my eyes a couple of times to see if he'll disappear, but he didn't he was standing there, staring holes into my body. His eyes landed on me and Seb's entwined hands and his eyes darkened.

What was he doing here? Did he come looking for me? Why can't I talk or move? They both seem to be saying something but I can't make out their words. Its all muffled to my ears, Cole was here. The guy I once loved was standing in front of me.

If this is a dream please God wake me up.

"Lily! " Seb called out and tugged at my arm. "What's wrong? " he asked, concern laced in his tone.

My eyes were focused on Cole and he was looking at me. I could see pain and hurt in his features before his blue eyes turned cold. I couldn't read him, he was staring at me blankly.

Remembering the question Seb asked me. "Nothing babe. Let's get going. " Cole raised an eyebrow when I said babe but quickly went back to putting on a poker face.

Seb pulled me with him towards the building. For a second I thought I couldn't walk anymore. I turned back to look at him and he was staring at me. If looks could kill, I'll be dead by now.

I looked away and continued letting Seb take me to my destination. We stopped in front of the department building.

"What was that about? " he questioned. He noticed.

"What was what about? " I asked back, faking ignorance.

"The stare contest with that guy. Do you know him? "

"No. " I lied. Why did I lie? I seem to be lying a lot now.

He didn't look like he believed me but he didn't say anything. I hugged him quick and pulled away.

"I'll see you later. " I said to him and made my way to class.

I got to class and the lectures started. I wasn't paying attention at all. The only thing on my mind was that blue eyed guy who all of a sudden is at CAL U.

*****

After hours of learning, I was finally done for the day and I was very moody. Ever since that small encounter with Cole, I haven't been able to get him out of my mind.

I waited for Tasha outside her department building because she texted me to wait for her here.

When she came out, I didn't say a word to her, I just walked to her car and got in. She did the same, not asking questions.

My mind was full of questions. Questions I didn't have the answer too. I just hope I don't see him again.

We got home and I lazily removed my shoes and sat down on the couch.

"Okay okay, I don't know what the hell is going on but I don't like it. " Tasha spoke up. " You've never been this silent before, so what's wrong. "

"He's here. " was the only thing I said.

"Who? "

"Cole. " I said and her eyes went wide with shock.

"Cole? How? "

"I don't know Tash. me and Seb ran into him when I was going to class and not I can't get him out of head. " I buried my face in my palms.

"Did you tell Seb who he was? "

"No, I told him I didn't know him. "

"This is the first time I have nothing to say. " she sighed.

Why was he here? Why did he show up now? Just when I was trying to move on from him completely he shows up.

"Do you think he came for you? " she asked. Did he? Why? Its not like I meant anything to him.

"That can't be possible. He doesn't know I'm here. "

"You know you can't ignore him forever Lils. You'll have to face him. "

I sighed deeply. " I know. "

This is shit.