Chapter Seventeen

Monday came early than expected. I smiled staring myself on the ceiling it's still too early to take a bath. Last day we went to shopping and I thought of something good which was the opposite of it, it made me tired and went home directly I forgot that the others have a place to go. Ugh and talking about Monday I'll met Sir Marshall again. Crap this life. I sat up and rub my forehead then headed directly to the bathroom and took a shower which was too long because I ran out of shampoo. 

"This is a great day Elsa, don't be too doubtful of what may happen next." 

The next thing I knew I was done on taking a shower, good thing I searched my whole room for an extra shampoo. Eh. And right now I was pulling my shoe hard, just touch the tip of my toe and it will be all done. Come on now it was just a flat shoe how bad. "Elsa? Breakfast is ready." I heard Anna on my door. "I'm coming just a couple of aha!" After all these years finally my foot got inside the shoe. "Alright!" I wiggled my toes and started heading downstairs while I smelt the aroma of bacon!

****

"So how was your day? I mean yesterday?" Rapunzel asks me, her hands on her back and patiently waited for me to respond. Anna and Merida was at our back, and I was eating an apple which was great. "Not bad, but you know the whole swimsuit. I don't feel it." I continued on eating the apple and haven't noticed how many stares and glares were at me now. They were like arrows targeting me some were whispering already from ear to ear. Not this again. 

"Good morning!" We all look back and saw Hiccup and Jack walking towards us. I wave at them and the girls greeted. Oh now I remembered why I have the stares, I am with this famous group so that's why. Stop the stares Elsa, you know what to do.

"Uh, I better get going I have something to do in the library." I excuse myself, waving them a goodbye, they wave back and have glorious smiles.
****
I made a small creak onto the door of the library but nobody glance at me everyone was pretty serious about what they were reading or doing perhaps. I shrug and went to the person in-charge. I took my library card out to the desk, "Good morning um sir?"

GB?

"Oh good morning Elsa long time no see, guess I don't have to look after you,' GB smiled. Gosh Eugene was right about that Marshall's thoughts. "Uh good morning eh, Sir GB?" I glance at him his smile remained. "Wait, what are you doing here?" I whisper-yell while asking, though I already know what the plan was but just to be sure. "Oh so Marshall didn't tell you anything. Well this was our plan not basically my plan I just thought of it a little but Marshall has all the thinking."

GB talks different than before he is more jolly and socially you know- a person. This GB though is more openly so I can talk to him directly. "Oh so that's why, anyway I'll just grab a book and you know get to class." I quickly took off, by chance he yelled for a librarian. "Eat with us later," he said. For a moment there I thought he was practically joking but his face didn't say anything funny so-

"Ah, I'll be eating with my sister today so I'm sorry," I apologize.  I hurriedly exited the door holding a couple of books on my hands and then Crash! "Watch where you're going," a familiar voice hissed we were both sitting on the floor. "S-sorry." I look at the person before me while fixing my glasses and find Marshall rubbing his forehead from a displeased situation. Great him, I hurriedly gathered all the books that were lying on the floor and ran away from him before he starts talking about stuffs.

This Mysterious Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें