Chapter Eleven

"Elsa? What are you doing here?"

The voice was from Sir Marshall our or my instructor in music class, what a big surprise for me seeing him in here- with Eugene?

I stared at him for awhile thinking that maybe it must have been his twin who knows me or not, wrong way though. "Um- I was just exploring?" I did not realize how stupid my answer was until Sir Marshall started to chuckle. I face palmed and took a glance at Eugene who raise his brow and his mouth was wide open. Big enough of a colony of bee to enter. "Drop it Flynn." I whispered out.

"You two know each other?" he paused pointing both me and Sir Marshall's direction. "Well that's great! No need for introducing." he continued, relaxing his arms on his hips and gave a huge smile. We all looked at him weirdly, until GB asked breaking the awkwardness that was made. "So? How did the two of you meet?"

"Simple she is my student and what a coincidence is it?" Sir Marshall seated across to us while leaning his back. "You're his student?" GB raised his brow disbelieving what Sir Marshall said. I simply nodded as my response, well this is going to be weird and awkward of all- that my instructor in music class is here in front of me inside a club. I better leave now or face the consequences that's going to happen.

"I have to go-" I stated out. Before I could stand, Eugene's hand pushed me back to where I was sitting. "There's no backing down now." he stated. This is so great. "He's right. We should chat a little longer you know. Get to know time." Sir Marshall defended. "But Sir Mar-" Before I could whine Sir Marshall shush me with his index finger was in the middle of my lips.

"Come on! This would be fun!" He continued. "Stop forcing her to join in, she's probably busy." GB confronted. I smiled at what he said and my eyes gave him a thank you for what he did. Sir Marshall rolled his eyes and mumbled. "Come on Els, you said you would come here." Eugene patted my back. He sometimes gave me his puppy look but always failed, though I always say yes whenever he has the look. I sighed, I know I would be guilty if I continue to retreat but- "Okay." Eugene cheered for it, while Sir Marshall gave a grin. I glanced at GB whose face wore 'I know that feeling bro' and patted my back gently.

An hour passed, Sir Marshall and Eugene were always the ones talking, sometimes GB talk to me since I would be out of place after he continued roaming his eyes around the room. As for me I rested my chin on my palm. Wondering my thoughts that awaits me. "Okay, let's get to know each other more, I mean Elsa here, is new." Sir Marshall made an opinion which I did'nt like. "Ugh, Sir Marshall I-," again Sir Marshall cut off. "Call me Marshall when we're not in school." Sir Marshall or Marshall smiled. It did not made me feel relief though. "Okay! Please continue."

"You're making her nervous," GB spoke out, his hands crossed but his eyes remained on the object he sought to be interesting. "Jealous?" Marshall replied with a smirk on his face. These two would always fight I guess. You can feel the heat between the two, eyes were both electrified the looks wanted to kill each other. Not wanting any harm I interrupted, "Um?" I don't want them to kill themselves so I have to stop them. "Pardon. You're lucky Elsa is here." Marshall looked back at me and remained his smile on his face. "Are they always like this?" I whispered to Eugene and he nodded in answer. "So are you," GB replied. Marshall waited patiently for my story but I don't know how to start my story. I don't know what I should say first nor I don't want them except for Eugene to know my story. I sighed, Marshall whispered something onto Eugene's ear which made him stood up and walk away.

"Where is he going?" I asked. Marshall only shrugged and started a conversation for the two of us since GB never listened to any of what we say. 

"So Elsa Winters, what brings you to this place?" Marshall asked. Eugene still did not appear I need help on this one , even GB stayed on staring at certain objects. Why does Sir Marshall have to be so personal on asking. He could have ask how was school, or what is your favorite color. "I-uh like I- said exploring," I stuttered, if I told him about my alter ego as DJ MysTricks I'm dead. He might tell the principal about my self and kick me out. "You must be hiding something?" he interrupted. I widened my eyes when he came into a conclusion. This is so great what am I going to do now?

"You can keep your secret safe with me though," he smirked. I don't trust him but he's serious about this. "Ugh, I-"

"She's DJ MysTricks that I told you about," Eugene interrupted bringing some red wine and glasses. Wait are we getting ourselves drink here? "Sorry for being late- hmm, traffic." Eugene shrugged. "Why do you have that red wine?" I asked curiously. Though I could see that we will be drinking after. "Marshall wants to get drunk," he replied handing a glass to Marshall while snickering. "If you want some, there are still glasses here."

"No, thank you." I smiled. All I thought about now is that Marshall won't ask anything about my other self. "I wanted to know more about DJ MysTricks. Especially I wanted to know more about you." Right in the eye. "I- uh." Marshall did'nt glance at me as he poured a small amount of red wine in his glass. "I'll help you to get attention here," Marshall said in a low serious tone. GB faced Marshall with a glint of smirk on his face. "I will too." I looked both of them confused. I took a glance at Eugene who had a smirk on his face. What are these people planning?