Chapter Twenty

"We're here Elsa!" Anna squeled. Rapunzel parked her car and the girla were readily getting out of it. Elsa groaned. It's Saturday morning, Rapunzel and Merida were early at their apartment, which made Elsa dazed and asked Anna about it. Anna stated that they were going to the mall with her. She didn't expect anything during her rest day of course but this surprised her.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!!" Anna dragged her sister towards the entrance. Anna, Rapunzel and Merida stick to the plan Jack had made- nope it wasn't going to the mall, they were just buying swimsuits and you know where Jack's plan really lead.

"A swimsuit shop? You guys are kidding me." Elsa raise a brow at the three girls, she was suspiciouson Merida because the way she dresses is way more unique than girls and more importantly she doesn't were these kind of stuffs.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that, would you go inside the store?"

"No. Eym going to the sports shop."

"No you can't. You can't leave me here."

"Elsa don't ye worry they won't- Opf!" Merida sneaked but she was caught by Rapunzel so both of the girls have to suffer from their fate.

Minutes passed, "Aym so tired." Merida grumbled while they were on the escalator she had been this way since she can't escape from their clasp. "I feel you Merida." Just like Merida, Elsa yawns through the entire shop. "Oh! Look at this Punzie! It's cute right?" Anna held out a see through clothing and Rapunzel nodded with her gleamed smile. "Why are we even going to the beach." Elsa mutters. She began scrolling her phone reading ebooks/online books. Though she felt bored the book made her mind colorful. She kept on sighing and Merida followed a yawn. They don't look like girls at all but more like guys who waits for their girlfriend to finish picking the right outfit for her. There was a squeal to every rack they heard.

"They look sthupid." Merida face palmed. She glance over to Elsa who was quitely excited reading the story. And what was the story about? Nah. Ignore it Merida.

"Merida!! Elsa!!" Another yell was heard. Merida was rather pissed off as she saw the two walking towards them. "What is it this tym?" Merida grunted.

"Jack and Hiccup are here they are waiting outside."

"Them let come here Ay don't want to walk."

"But Merida, you know Jack he may have a nosebleed while he is inside then Hiccup would carry him. We wou-"

"Okay, fine then we'll go." Elsa butted in and shushed Rapunzel from explaining. Elsa grabbed at Merida heading outside following the other two girls. Elsa was slightly surprised that the boys were here. Was it a plan all along? Especially going to the beach. "Why are they here?" Elsa whispered to Merida who shrugged.

****

"Jack you were freakin' late again." Rapunzel grumbled across the table. After their encounter They decided to eat at the....somewhere. "Sorry. I slept late last night." Jack held both of his hands defeat. The look he gave was rather pathetic, he was like a puppy who had nowhere to go to. "Hiccup, a little help." Jack called in a whisper of course he was already at the level of death he needed his bro badly. "No. I called you a billion times already and knocked your door loudly. You can't even get up." Hiccup glared to his friend. It must have been tiring hurting his throat and hand just to wake up this man.

"Sorry."

Hiccup took  sip of his drink to calm himself. But he was again annoyed as a tick was heard from the cup. It was Jack again annoying his friend.

"That's mean Jack." a feminine voice said. The group look up to see Iana smiling at them. Jack was speechless, it was kind of embarrassing for a girl to see him do such childish things. And she called him mean. He was obviously blushing which made the group the center of attraction.

"Hey Iana, what brings you here?" Anna asks not minding Jack. Elsa didn't mind because she continued on reading the book. The three snickered laughing at Jack's tomato face. "I was going with Stacy. Well, I must be going bye guys." Iana waved goodbye to the group. After she left the three continued on laughing loudly plus Anna and Elsa, which was pretty embarrassing for the good looking Jack Frost. "Laugh all you want, idiots. You two Elsa?" Jack sighed. 

Time flew fast, they entered to any store they want by which person comes first and this time it was Elsa. Being the eldest, she was humble in her own way making her younger teens to choose were they want. Though she didn't know where to go, maybe some equipments for her routine? No. The others might find out.  "Maybe the bookstore?" she raised a brow, not sure. Hiccup and Rapunzel weren't a problem. Her gaze turn to the three before her and look at those glares. "Uh, you can go wherever you want I'll just go with myself." 

"That's great! Come on fire head." Jack joked but he received quite the glare of everyone. He gulped and shrugged. "Last straw Frost." Merida pointed her index finger on his nose while he held his hands up in defense. The two had been arguing since they've met Iana but that's their nature already. Elsa was uneasy watching the two. "Just let them be. Let's go." Hiccup said and walked out first, followed by Rapunzel, Anna then her. One last glance and they were arguing nonstop.