Chapter Nine

"Something's bugging you bud?" Hiccup asked while reading his book. I didn't even realize that I am always sighing to death.  My life has been so boring since five minutes already. "I need someone to tease or prank maybe?" I replied with a sigh. Again. Jack Overland Frost stop sighing. "You have plenty of fan girls you can prank. They don't even care," replied Hiccup.

"But-." He's right anyway, but they can be sometimes boring. I need someone new, someone rather sassy, like Elsa. That gives me an idea.  "I'll check on Elsa," I jumped down from the branch I was sitting.
….
" I'm in."
I didn't hesitate in answering Eugene's suggestion. Letting DJ MysTricks be known to this place might not be a bad idea. "Are you sure about this? I mean it's not easy like when you started before, " Eugene sighed.  Yeah.  He might be right but I just want to try it.

I gave him a reassured smile and patted his head.  "I can still recover like before. "

Eugene nodded and smiled.  "I'll tell my boss about it. Anyway I'm hungry.  Let's eat? " Eugene is always hungry like always.  He drag me to our canteen.  How can he get in anyway?  It's like the guards knew him. "What do you want? " he asked. I'm used to this,  today he will be the one to pay but tomorrow I will be the one to pay everything he eats.  "I'll just take a vanilla ice cream and fries. "

"Okay! Just look for a seat and wait for me. "

I searched for the perfect spot for us to sit and lucky me I spotted one. "Just perfect," I seated to a cornered table. I played with my phone for awhile, waiting for Eugene is hard, he's always choosing a lot of foods, takes his time on decision making, sometimes flirts with the cashier just for free food. Nice trick. I waited and waited for a couple of minutes until someone tapped me from behind. Unlucky to my surprise it was not Eugene but it was Jack Frost.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, raising a brow in unbelief. "Bored," he answered quickly. You can tell he was really bored from the look on his face and the tone in his voice. "Okay? You can go now," I instructed pointing at the open door of the cafeteria. "You're so sassy," Jack pouted and acted like a girl on the word 'sassy'. What's wrong with it anyway? 

"I'm calling Anna and the gang," he said, taking his phone out of his pocket and started to dial numbers.

"Why would you do that?" 

"So we could have fun, I had a plan already," he answered in a teasing grin. That teasing grin of his is not a good idea for me. "I'll talk to you later." Jack started to walk away bringing his phone on his ear. I watched his every move, he was already talking to someone. I hate this so much. I started biting lower lip, I felt nervous from what he is planning already, then a thud from a tray stopped me. "Here's your order?" Eugene looked at me while sipping his soda, he stared awkwardly at me with a raise brow. "You alright?" he continued asking while biting his burger. "Yeah, just hungry I think," I answered. I took one spoon of ice cream and continued eating. 

We continued eating and talking for more than minutes I think, until Eugene suggested going to my apartment and wanted to meet my sister. It took me minutes to answer but I'm okay with. This Friday Eugene is going to my house, I am excited but remembering what that Jack said about 'plan' made me nervous. 

How am I going to cope with this?