Chapter Fourteen

"So-," Hiccup started. I took glance a at him who obviously does not know how to start a subject. Funny guy. "Not good in conversations?" I teased. "No- I mean yes, maybe," he replies searching for words, and scratches the back of his head. Hmm- I was just teasing him. We continued walking on the streets,bumping into many people. Gee- silence does kill but after a moment of taps from the shoes on the street. "Sorry about what happened earlier," Hiccup apologized. He looked down on his foot watching the dusty tiles, rather confused what to say. "It wasn't intentionally but because you have the idea and I just followed you and-," I pat on his back and gave a faint smile. "I got the cue." 

A smile escaped from his lips and it remained there as we continued to walk. "I'll buy you some coffee, just for a sorry-," Hiccup suggests but I rather not. Hiccup's too kind. Way too kind. "Hiccup no. Anyway, I already forgave you and you could have done it to Merida,and for the info I don't usually coffee," I shrugged. I still remained on the subject well what could I do? Hiccup did it because he was petrified if he loses Merida. It really felt hard for him if she's gone. He's really a romantic man. Most men who does it to protect a bond is romantic if you know what he is doing actually and that's why girls don't get their effort as if it was just a what a friend would do- Friend-zone. "How did you even know?" Hiccup raises a brow. We were already near a coffee shop almost there. YES! All the chocolates. I couldn't remember what Hiccup was trying to say but all I could think now were a bunch of sweet chocolate drinks.

"Did someone tell you?" Hiccup snapped his fingers right in front of me. "Please repeat it again?" Elsa you're so dumb are you? I heard Hiccup snicker yet he continued on asking. "Did Jack told you about that?" 

"No, but- wait what? So it's real? I mean- based on what I percieve?" I shrugged. Hiccup didn't budge to answer until we entered the coffee shop and started picking out of our orders. "Good Evening Sir Haddock and Miss. What would both of you like?" A waitress bowed. I only thought that they were popular in school but also here or everywhere?  So much respect just like in my home town but I didn't really want the attention of everyone. 

"Hot cocoa please, Elsa what would you like?" Hiccup asked. I gaze at him for awhile thinking there are different types of recipes for chocolates but pick one Elsa- until I replied. "Just snow-capped cinnamon hot cocoa please. " Hiccup's eyes widen and eventually laughed. What? 

"You like chocolate that much?" Hiccup asks taking out his credit card. "Stop, Hiccup what are you doing?" I asked intensely. He didn't respond to me but continues on giving it to the lady.

Hiccup handed her a credit card and the she bowed and left. Though I glared at him for awhile he still is calm. I owe him though. "Let's take a seat?" Hiccup gestured me to a vacant seat near the glass wall. Which I gladly obeyed the request since my legs were killing me already. I took my phone out and texted Eugene back:

Let's just meet up, at The mini cafe. If you know where that is. ;)

Also never mind since I have someone with me...

We waited for our order to finally come out, but it took for awhile as not what I expected so I just stared outside the glass dumbfounded. Hiccup on the other hand had his phone in his hands, I'm guessing he is texting someone, because of the expression on his face like raising a brow. Pff. I checked my phone on some messages and I haven't noticed that Flynn already replied. 

What? But you said... Fine. I got dressed already. *disappointed. And I think I know where that place is..

Flynn

I replied while laughing. Flynn the Human of course. I felt bad for him but nah; he does tricks on me most times but I got used to it and he was the one man who I always have fun in my life including Anna after she was sent here. So, Flynn was the brother, the friend that was there for me all the time.

Just call me? XD

"Your order Ms. and Mr. Haddock," The waitress handed our orders on the table. "Thank you," We both much obliged. As much as I was pretty excited Flynn called at the same time. "Hold on," I excused myself from Hiccup and headed outside. 

****

Sup.

"Come on tell me. Everything." 

Okay, okay,- After you left, we started talking about stuffs and so we ended up on the subject which is you. Marshall actually said that 'what if you were not the DJ like before but be a singer' I couldn't answer to that I mean come on not my decision.

"What? He really said that?"

Yeah, pay attention please. I giggled this is what I would usually say to him if he does not comprehend. Then GB came up on the idea of us a band, which means I have to come to school with you, have a normal life and at the same time to practice. I rejected for all they know that I now own a business and that would be soon open, and soon the rebirth of DJ MysTricks. 

I was happy of what he said but he sighed which kinda made me feel something bothered him.

You know I wanted to have fun in school and have time with you, and it maybe a good time that I choose on doing something good.

I can feel him shrug. This is the first time he's seriously thinking. I mean he's just into jokes and stuffs. A smile escapes from my lips. "Just think about it Flynn- you've already done good things. I gotta go my chocolates waiting for me."

Okay, what about Marshall's intentions? What would you do about it? You know you gotta think about it to. I mean- Marshall also has some bright ideas but it depends on the one who is really going to do it.

Wise words Eugene. "Don't worry I'll find a way somehow. Bye."

See you.

Then I hang up. Marshall is really into this. I walked back to Hiccup which I saw him still on his phone, sipping his chocolate.

****

"Let's sneak at them," I smirked. Me and my awesome tricks. "No, we can't- Elsa's going to be mad," Anna whined while grabbing some cookies at the kitchen. "But it's so boring. I've been texting Hiccup and he still saying that he's sitting on a chair while Elsa is talking to someone on the phone."

"Go alone, on your own Jack," Rapunzel shrugs. Come on, where's the fun? "Anyway, who's calling her?" Anna asked, trying to sneak at my phone. Curious child. "Hiccup said he doesn't know. Your sister has a lot of secret." I said as I look glance at Anna who gave a faint smile and shrugs.

"Sisters," I mumbled. "It's almost eleven should we get to bed?" Rapunzel inquired. What does night out means to her? "Seriously?" Both I and Merida yelled, with one brow raising. "We will have to make the most best night ever!" I yelled into a fist bump. "Even if Elsa and Hiccup aren't here?" Rapunzel curiously asked. Yeah it would be boring but nah. 

"Alryat Lads!" Merida giddily jump.