Chapter 25

Something has been bugging Elsa for awhile now. Even after she got home there was just something wrong. She's uncomfortable to do anything, also keeping her movement in place. "The feeling of being watched." she mumble. She didn't let her guard down. Just like any normal day she stays inside her room. Locked. She ignored it a couple of times but can't stop thinking about it. So she rather called Eugene to have an excuse of going away from her hunted house maybe. 

"Hey Eugene, do you have plans right now?" 

"Yes. Relaxing moment. Why?"  Great. The only friend she could be was in a resting moment and she doesn't want to do anything to disturb him. "Um, nothing I'll just call you later. Bye." 

"Wait, is something wrong?" and he guessed it. Score! She knew the Eugene easily recognizes by the tone of her voice if she was troubled or any emotion she speaks. "I just felt being watched somehow."

"I'll be there." She could hear a thud from across the phone. Did he slid or something? "Sorry, got something. Uhh. Ow."

"Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah. So what's the matter?" he ask. "Well there's something in this house making me very uncomfortable and..." 

"And...?"

"You know what? I'll just go to the library. Bye!" She immediately ended the call even though she heard him calling me back.

****

"Hold up! What are you doing here?" 

Eugene was there, inside his car- looks rather pouting.  Guessing he was annoyed. He parked his car and went out. "Alright what's the problem." He didn't ask but rather commanded for an answer. Basically, he'll kill her if she lied, but not literally kill. "I felt that there was someone watching me." He stood there with no remorse or so until his mouth went wide open. "Whaaaat?" One brow raised. "I know it sounds weird but..." Elsa stared at him while tapping my fingers together. "Uh huh," he wide eyed her. 

"Maybe you want to go somewhere?" He waited for her to answer, or was it he was observing her. "Yeah- maybe the library." He chuckled, and both headed to his car. Eugene then stated, "I think of some place much better. Pack your bags." 

"What?" 

"I know that you'll like it there, or maybe not at all." He laughed then started the engine. She doesn't know if she could trust him or not but she obeyed and packed all the things she needed. Amidst the conversation exchange by both Elsa and Eugene somebody was really watching them.

"Whoa." Rapunzel said in the silence between the five. All of them looked at each other with faces in confusion.  Then Anna starts wailing. "All hell no. Who was that? That guy my sister went with?" Her eyes glued near the screen. "NOOOOO! Somebody's kidnapping her. What if she was tricked? What if..." She panicked and panicked but Merida got hold of her. "Calm down, Lass- yer sister is fine we just need to find where she's going." And yes, Anna did calm down, inhaling and exhaling with a bag. 

"So what are we going to do?" Jack ask amused of what he witnessed. "Simple." Hiccup being the brilliant mind in the group started typing on the laptop and zooming the plate number of the car. With a grin on Hiccup's face , Jack smiled. "SHU1118." 

"Can you track it down?" 

"Surely," Hiccup cracked his fingers and began typing or what ever a spy could do. They still heard Anna with her bag of air. Damn, was she in terror. "Anna just think of happy thoughts." Rapunzel sweetly smiled at her and Anna followed but then Jack came in the way, "Or just rememebr your sister is secretly dating someone." Then Anna went back to her unusual self shouting and crying at the corner. Rapunzel glared at Jack who replied with a sly smile. "Got her location." 

"This is going to end up so bad." 

"Ye guessed it."

"I love unraveling mysteries." 

****

"Are you kidding me?" She stared at Eugene in total embarrassment. Across them were a large hotel, the scenery was highly professional, palm trees, the cold breeze and hot sun. "Are you serious? What the hell Flynn!" Elsa argued. Maybe I shouldn't trust him from now on, she thought. But with the stoic personality of Eugene he didn't fudge anything on Elsa's cold glare or her punching words. "I know you'll probably hate me but this is the best way, now come along." He pushed Elsa at the back without any protest. He knew that if she ever say something it would cause a scandal causing of embarrassing her and her family. 

"You better have a good explanation Fitzherbert." 

"You did not just say that?" Eugene grimaced. "Oh you heard me." The intense situation was broken down with Marshall Lee's voice and presence coming up between them. "Hey." He pat the back of the two. 

"Sup."

" And you never told me they were here." She flared. 

"Something tells me she's on her bloody month experience." GB held both Eugene and Marshall's shoulder. Now that he mentioned it Eugene realized. If anything made Elsa bipolar maybe that's the cause. 

"That explain everything."