Chapter 19

"Elsa~!" Marshall sang along the streets spotting the platinum blonde girl who covered her face in embarassment. GB was with him also denying 'him' as a friend to every person passing by. Obviously he was pointing at Marshall.

"GB, as a friend that's so rude." Marshall stated. But GB shrugged it off not minding him.

It was early morning for everyone and ofcourse Elsa would be early as usual well it was unusual for Marshall to be that early in the exception of GB. After last night, Elsa finally declared that she will be with them during launch time but just for one day and now Marshall had been acting like a kid for no reason.

****

"Elsa's late last night." Anna commented while taking a bite of her sandwich. She has been thinking lately if her big sis is hiding something from her and from what she heard from Rapunzel that their music teacher had been trying to talk with her sis.

"It's okay Anna she must've been busy for something, I think." Rapunzel comforted awkwardly. They all nodded in unison.

"Sheila's late last night and now she's not heyre."

"Talking about not here shouldn't Jack be here. It's his favorite time of the day ofcourse. He shouldn't be this late." Hiccup blurted out. Two glares were on him now.

"Who cares about Jack. What we need is to find a way Elsa be with as just for this year."

"Yer not helping." Merida rolled her eyes. For all odds, Elsa once again became an outcast of the group and they needed a plan.

"I've got an idea." A familiar voice said. A person with white hair yawning above the braches was listening all the time. "You've been here the whole time?" Hiccup raise a brow.

"Of course, why would be the awesome Jack not here." He smirked.

"Oh, and by the way my plan is so fun."

****

"Why are we even eating here? Elsa asks, she was sweating. Eating inside the library was strictly forbidden and whoever could be caught would be sentenced to death. Kidding. For her it's death but it's just a detention.

"If we ever get caught I'll tell them that you're the mastermind." Elsa glared at his teacher.

"Don't worry everything will be fine.Geez you're so tensed up as a student." Marshall patted her head. He looked over to GB who kept reading on his book not minding the consequences that might happen.

"Hey no reading." Marshall grabbed his book.

"We're inside the library Marshall." GB took his book.

"It's family quality time." and reverse.

"And it's also my happy time."

"No it's not we're all in this together."

"We didn't plan on taking away my book."

"Come on, Elsa's here and now you will be the one to disappear?"

"I'm still in reality."

Elsa stared at them, it was entertaining. Seeing GB really annoyed for the first time and arguing like kids it was really unusual but who cares.

"You guys are so close." Elsa blurted out. The two stopped and looked at her then back to their usual selves. "That's because we're more than friends Elsie." Marshall teased looking at GB's direction. There was a nerve that spotted on GB's forehead.

"It sounded different you idiot." GB grab his collar and the tension was up again. "Are you two um..."

"No." GB cut her off. Marshall laughed holding his tummy. "It hurts hahahaha! My stomach. Can't breathe."

"Then stop laughing you pest." GB glared at him.

"Elsa your imagination is too much. What I meant was we are bros." Marshall wiped his tear away. He continued.

"We are a family. Me, GB, Flynn, and you're one of us now." Both smiled warmly at her.