Chapter 24

"How's this going to work Jack?" Anna asks holding onto the ladder that Jack stood on. What were they doing? Setting up camera everywhere- except in the bathroom private rule and Elsa's room it was locked. "I can't believe you're such a pervert Jack." Hiccup and the others made a laugh. Jack didn't care he was obviously into his Sherlock Holmes's soul. 'I can't believe I agreed to this.' Hiccup thought. "It's 10:34 P.M." Rapunzel states. After the statement, a beep was heard from Anna's phone. "It's from Elsa!"

Anna you're at a slumber party with them right? Don't you worry about the house I'm on my way there. -Big sis

Anna widened her eyes, "She's coming home!" They started to get crazy like Hiccup was sweaty and nervous at the same time, Rapunzel was shaking while trying to fix things and Merida oh well- she was running around like a maniac. "Jack hurry!" Rapunzel shook the ladder and Jack was on the verge of fall. There were yells and thud!

"Are you trying to kill me woman?!"

"Sorry," Rapunzel apologized with a quirky smile . They started to cover the hidden cameras then cleaned up the place. After, they hurriedly went to Merida's car and drove off. When they got on, all breathe deeply at the same time, able to relax themselves. "We survived!" Merida gave a fist bump in the air. "Now let's see what will happen next." Jack grins.

"He's giving that creepy smile again." Rapunzel whispers to Merida. "He's like ey rapist." They let the scary Jack to his own made up world. They even thought if he was a King in his world because they hope he wasn't.

****
A car stopped at the Winter's apartment. Elsa steps out. "Bye Elsa!" Flynn and Marshall waves goodbye like they won't ever see her again and GB who was on the driver's seat, rolls his eyes and gave a friendly wave to Elsa.

"Back home." she unlocked the door, it creaks as it opens. Something wasn't right, the curtain was bugging her or it was her imagination afterall. She glance to her watch, check the time and it was already 11:05 P.M.

She went to her room and have a nice bath. After she changed to her pajamas. So refreshing. She glance to her laptop and bam. No messages from her old friends.

"Busy I suggest. Oh look one person added me." She clicked the button and that was Marshall's face. She facepalms, them close her laptop. Not that she hated him it's just he's annoying and all. Maybe tomorrow she'll have to accept it for they are friends.

****
The alarm went full retard. "So annoying." She smashed it off and continued to sleep. There's no class, what will she plan for today.  She doesn't know but maybe sleep the whole day and get up to find food. 'Food.' She almost forgot that her little sister is out with friends. Also her friends but they didn't invite her. 

She went to the stairs and into the kitchen. She opens the fridge and look at that it's-uhm a little empty. Now she has to get groceries. She contacted her dad and with that they sent her money. "So hungry." she groans.

So this is adulthood. So many responsibilities around her, but she and Anna can survive.

"30 minutes." she calms her phase. Then off she goes to the bathroom,  then changed. And off to the market.

While in the supermarket, Rapunzel and Jack was also on grocery duty. It was not practically their fault that Merida's fridge was empty- well Jack was also part on the fault and Anna. "You think she will notice the recorders?" Rapunzel took some beans in the basket. "Nah." Jack reassured. He kept his calm self in process of thinking what if Elsa would notice. What was their plan of excuse? Also, he was really tired of thinking from late night's show. A yawn escaped from their lips. "Are Anna and the Merida done getting meat?" Jack took out his phone and received a message from Anna a couple of minutes ago. Good

We saw Elsa but she wasn't able to notice us. She might see you guys so stay calm. And just call for backup. - Anna

"Oh great Elsa's here. What a good timing for us to know."

"What? Here?" Rapunzel questions back to be sure of what she's hearing. But before Jack replies, Elsa was already behind Rapunzel. "Rap? Jack?" Elsa's voice trailed off. The two froze but kept their cool for the moment to reply. "Hi Elsa!"

"Sup." 

"Never knew the two of you were dating." Elsa gave a small chuckle and searched some butter. "Um we don't actually." Rapunzel nervously laughed. Though she wished it might happen but Jack just see her as a friend or sister. "So what are you doing here?" Jack asks. Elsa gave a raised brow, was it a dumb question or uhh- no comment to that. "Oh yeah, haha sorry about that. Guess my reputation went down a bit to your sight." Jack shrugs. "There's no need for the reputation I still look at you as an equal human being." Elsa replied while glancing at the nutrition table on the the butter she was holding.  

"Anyway, you didn't mind going to the house would ya? There was something really wrong." Elsa questions. Now they were nervous as hell! How are they going to make up and excuse? Raunzel nudged to Jack who was also thinking of a way to get out of the situation. "Uhh- maybe someone barged in?" 

'What an excuse Jack.' Rapunzel nudged him harder which Jack replied with a painful scowl. 

"Maybe? Anyway I gotta go. Tell Anna to comeback early." Elsa waved goodbye. "We will! Drive safe!" Rapunzel happily waved, good thing they were off the topic again. Rapunzel gave a death glare to Jack who just rolled his eyes.