Chapter Twelve

"Ay win!" I heard Merida jumped out of joy. The first person who ever bet Hiccup was no one I guess, "Nope, I win," Hiccup grinned, but not this time maybe- . Well, Hiccup might be excellent in board games or mind games but he sucks at sports I'll tell you honestly for that.

It's been hours and Elsa has not been home since, wonder what happened to her? I could hear Merida's whine about their game "So boring," I sighed heavily. "You've been repeating that words since how many hours had passed," Rapunzel said raising one brow. "We should do something else- hmm like maybe productive."

"It's the first time I heard that from you," Hiccup commented with a raise brow. I just rolled my eyes. Why can't they just answer normally without raising a brow? There must have been better things to do than just playing board games, watching movies, telling horror stories, and eating a lot of snacks, nothing in mind. "How about we-" Anna started an idea but was cut-off by a door being shut. Anna froze for awhile but, "Elsa's home!" Anna yelled, she ran bubbly to the door, talking about a hyper sister. "Anna slow down." I could hear Elsa from the sofa I am lying down. Anna was really worried about her sister not able to show up for how many hours.

Elsa walked inside the living room and waved at all of us. "What took you so long?" I asked a hint of smirk. "You would'nt care about it," she replied walking straight to the stairs. Still the normal Elsa, though I don't really know more about her- yet, but soon. "Ye ain't joining us las?" Merida asked. That'll be great if she joins there might be pranks and arguments coming. My devious grin showed up as to what Merida asked. Elsa turned around with a faint smile of her face, "I have things to do". Nice excuse for a person who is smart. She immediately ran to her room.

"Mysterious Girl", I thought to myself.

"You'll get used to her," Anna smiled. "Is she always like that?" Hiccup asked same in mind. "No, maybe- I don't really know," Rapunzel shrugged. 

****

"Can you change your alter ego? You know for a knew difference," Marshall suggested. I can't actually come up easily on names and why should I even change my name in the first place? 

"I know it's kinda hard to be a new person again, but we'll at least try," GB gave a reassuring smile. They're trying to help me, but by changing by name. So confusing. I shrugged at their statements. I scratched my head, headache started to scatter on my head already.

"Can you play instruments?" 

I looked up and saw Marshall pointing his index finger to some instruments. I nodded slowly but Eugene was the one who brag about it. "Of course she can! I told you before." Eugene pointed at Marshall who rolled his eyes. He stood up and walked near me, "Can I hear you sing?" he asks, as he offered a hand. I glared at Eugene. He and Anna were the only ones who knew about "it". Eugene faintly smiled and shrugged about it. Ugh, for a friend why would he do this? I wasn't sure if I should do it in public it took me a couple of seconds before I accepted Marshall's hand. I sighed as he helped me stand up and we walked to the stage.

My legs were a little shaky than my usual self, I must be really scared of singing. GB was on the drums and Marshall was on the guitar which leads me to...NO. I grabbed the microphone and the stand. "What should we sing?" I asked, my hands were shaky, I looked back at Marshall who gave a smirk. What is he thinking? He offered me to sing and he can't answer me?

"Guess," he stated and he started playing the guitar. As he played the guitar, I just realized that the song was actually "realize". Okay, he is playing tricks on me to look like I'm dumb. 

Take time to realize, 
That your warmth is crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side.
Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

But I can't spell it out for you.

No, it's never gonna be that simple. Marshall was singing also his voice backed up and GB started the drums.

No, I can't spell it out for you.

[Chorus:]
If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
And we'll never find another.
Just realize what I just realized.
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.

Take time to realize.
Oh-oh, I'm on your side.
Didn't I, didn't I tell you?
Take time to realize
Oh-oh, I'm on your side.
Oh-oo-oh-oo-oh-oh-oh

But I can't spell it out for you.
No, it's never gonna be that simple.
No, I can't spell it out for you.

[Chorus:]
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
And we'll never find another.
Just realize what I just realized.
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other but...

It's not the same,
No, it's never the same
If you don't feel it too.
If you meet me halfway,
If you would meet me halfway,
It could be the same for you.

[Chorus:]
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
And we'll never find another.
Just realize what I just realized.
We'd never have to wonder.
Just realize what I just realized.
If you just realize what I just realized.

Oh.

Missed out on each other now.
Missed out on each other now, yeah.

Realize.
Realize.
Realize.
Realize.

I slowly let go of the microphone and the stand my hands were merely trembling but it was worth it. I must've forgotten about how shy I could be around to other people who I don't really know. I looked back at Marshall and GB. Marshall just gave a teasing grin as I read from his expression he gave a you-trust-me-ha-ha. As for GB he just smiled. I heard an applause from Eugene whose jaw was still hanging. I giggled at him until a hand reached out on my shoulders it was from Sir Marshall. "We make a great team." he smiled. For some reason his smile was hiding full of kindness.

****

"Elsa? Come out! We're playing something- uh, I think," I heard Anna giggle. Still jolly as ever. I was lying on my bed listening to music but in a slow volume. My head was still on the club, about me "DJ MysTricks" changing into something or somebody new now. I covered my face on the pillow and groaned. I could still Anna knock, but it wasn't just Anna there were plenty of knocks now- I'm guessing Jack, Anna, Rapunzel and Merida. I could tell that Hiccup was not with them since he i not that kind of person. 

They are trying to annoy me especially Jack. 

I gave a frustrated groan, "Chill down! I'm coming," I sat up from my bed and stood grumpily until I walked near the door.