CHAPTER 5

Aurora finished packing the bag and decided to take a tour around the house since Lucian had disappeared earlier. While walking in the corridor she noticed that there was an open door so she walked towards it and stood there. She wasn't expecting to see it but Lucian was standing there half naked. She couldn't stop admiring that masculine body. Unfortunately he caught her peeping.

'Get in and close the door,' he said.

Embarrassed with herself she entered the master bedroom and closed the door behind her.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to,' she said.

'I know you wanted to,' he said as he walked towards her.

To be honest she was excited and anxious at the same time. What if he toyed with her like he did last time? She wanted this man so much it would hurt to be rejected.

'I think I will leave and wait for you downstairs,' she said trying to leave but he caught her straight away.

'You think I will let you leave after you dangled yourself in front of me wearing only that?' he said looking at her.

She looked at herself and realized what she was wearing. Her t-shirt was huge but it still showed a lot of skin.

'I almost forgot and besides weren't you the one who insisted that I should come out this way?'

'Even if it was me, why would you still walk around a man while under dressed like that?'

'That is your own problem. It's not like you can be easily seduced. You don't even want me at all,' she said trying to escape from his grip.

Lucian pulled her against his body and she felt so hot with just a little contact.

'What are you trying to do?' she asked.

'I'm going to taste my merchandise. One way or the other you will still end up in my bed,' he said while his hand tugged her hair behind her ear.

'Are you saying we will be sharing this room when we get married?'

'Not only that but when you move in too, you will be sleeping with me,' he said as his hand brushed against her naked thigh and she moaned.

'We need t go back, Jewel is alone back home,' she said trying to get out of the situation.

'She is probably very happy right now. Stop running away,' he said and captured her mouth with his.

Aurora moaned as his tongue rolled against hers. She had missed this, wanted it so much and here they were. She linked her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Lucian scooped her up, his hands holding her bare bottom; it tingled and made her blood hot. Lucian carried her to the bed where he laid her down on the bed and removed her lace panties in one go.

It seemed that there will be no foreplay at all and she didn't have energy to go though any torture. Aurora wrestled with Lucian belt and then his flyer and freed him out. His erection was huge and hard. She had never seen something like that before. Would she be able to take him? That question was answered the second Lucian penetrated her in one thrust and she cried out.

He was looking at her, his eyes were speaking to her and she loved what they were promising her. She held onto him and hooked her legs around his waist and let him take control of her. She could feel that she was close as Lucian thrust deeper and harder into her. His hand cupped her breast and she cried out and reached her first orgasm. His thrust increased as he was coming to his own release and she had another orgasm before Lucian spilled his seed deep down in her womb.