CHAPTER 10

They were now outside in the bright sunny afternoon and enduring the never ending round of poses and photographs.

She smiled as she posed for the photographs; it was really the happiest day of her life. The official photographer requested one more pose before they headed for the reception.

Lucian circled her waist with his arm and nuzzled his face against her hair and breathed deeply.

'Mmm,' he whispered, the sound vibrating right down to her toes, 'you look and smell delicious enough to eat.

Aurora swiveled her head away from the photographers and whispered, 'it's for your benefit.'

The reception came to an end and it was time for the two of them to go for their honeymoon. Nothing was packed and Aurora wondered if she would be stark naked the entire week.

Shortly after they have said their goodbyes and left the reception in Lucian's red TVR Tuscan sports car, she realized that they were headed for the airport. It didn't matter where they were going as long as she was with him.

'You are quiet,' he said as the car pulled up at an airstrip where a jet was waiting.

'I'm tired after everything I have been doing the whole day,' she replied as he turned off the engine.

Ten minutes later they were settled in the cream white leather seats of the jet and ready to take off.

'You can sleep now. I will go through a couple of things and wake you up later,' he said and she closed her eyes.

The whole journey Aurora was asleep. He couldn't blame her especially when he was the one who kept her awake. He would be keeping her busy again when they landed in Queensland, the place Aurora grew up in.

He woke her up four hours later and finally the jet landed. Another car was waiting for them to take them to the place where they would be having their honeymoon. He had picked one of the Ladra Group's hotels and booked the pent suite. He wanted to show off his woman and at the same time see what the directors had been up to. He thought Aurora would be mad but she was very happy even when she suspected his intentions. They were welcomed warmly and were sent to the pent suite.

Aurora couldn't believe she was back in the country that she was raised in. she never thought she would return ever but since she was with her husband then it was okay. They were going to be staying at the best hotel which happens to belong to her husband's family. It was good to be rich.

Aurora wanted this night to be special but at the same time she didn't want to be forward. She found a flute of champagne and she took it and gulped it all down at once. Her husband stared at her and gave her one of his wicked smiles and in a sudden and unexpected movement Lucian trapped her against the railing, imprisoning her with his arms.

'You have a dirty mind, my wife,' he crooned as he dipped his lips to the place where her pulse jumped erratically in her throat before lifting his head in search for her mouth and transferred the magic there, his lips gentle and coaxing. Aurora relaxed and kissed her husband back, joining in the sensual dance of lips and mouth and tongue.

He lifted his head away from hers and she tried to break free with a silly excuse.

'I need to get undressed.'

He stopped her and his one hand was at her throat, his thumb gently stroking as he moved closer. 'Oh, no, you don't,' he murmured, swinging her into his arms as easily as if she weighed nothing at all.

'Undressing you is my job.'

Lucian carried her to the bedroom and once inside he released her legs, letting her feet slowly slide down to the ground while his hands molded her against him, length against length.