Then abhigya repeats the mandra pandit states... After half an hour that Pooja comes to end... They takes blessings from the elders after that...

Then they gives the chara to everyone who blessed them in return... After praying they left the temple...

This time also abhi walks carrying her like a doll even when she denied him also....

When they're leaving to home they stops to see their field for some refreshments...

Everyone stops their work and wished them when they find Neil with his family... Abhi just loved the placed because it's the first time he get a chance to look at everything as a person.... Pragya sees that and holds his arms...

Few members comes with coconut water for them... They sits under the tree and start to have that... Abhi don't know how to drink that without straw and looks at others...

Neil noticed that and asks the workers to get something for abhi... One person gives the straw to abhi and others who wants that... Abhi smiles and looks at Neil who acts like he didn't done anything... Pragya finished that without straw...

She gets shock when abhi gives her straw and asks her to join him through eyes... She nods no while looking at others... Abhi pleads her through eyes... When no one noticed that pragya drinks some from abhi's who gets happy... pragya blushed while abhi smirks... They shared that without others notice...

but Tanu noticed this and fumes in anger

but Tanu noticed this and fumes in anger... Then Dadi says about their filed about him who hears interestingly...

In the meantime pragya starts to play with avni and Rahul... When she about to hold them she falls but someone holds by waist...

Pragya looks at that person angrily and moves aside but he stops her by holding her arms...

Why so hurry baby... You look so hot in this saree... Pragya angrily looks at him and tries to leave her hand from his tight hold.....

I heard you got married to someone... Then what about that Arjun who follows you like a bodyguard...

Don't say bad about... He is my friend...

He laughs and says how many boys you will have baby... First that Arjun then new one... Why don't you give me a chance even I am so good in bed you know...

Pragya's eyes are filled with tears and tries to push him but he didn't leave her... But suddenly he falls the land when someone punched him hard...