18. Abhi's sasur starts to trust him...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts with abhi who marching inside their room

Abhi... Pragya uttered but abhi stops her saying don't say anything...

Abhi: fuggii were your father was a retired major...

Pragya: why're you asking like that... She asks confusingly...

Abhi: because he is testing me like how they do in the military training... Other than loving you I don't know what blunder I did to get punishment from him...

Pragya: it's not him it's you only who puts the problem on your head by on your own

Pragya: it's not him it's you only who puts the problem on your head by on your own... Who told you to say "I will do anything for your approval of our relation sir" 'she mimicked him' now enjoy...

Abhi: that time I didn't thought he will come up like this... You know your Papa's brain is like Einstein's to get new new ideas to tarcher me...

Pragya: abhishek stop scolding my papa... He asked you first that you really want to do that but you not hearing anything with over confidence agreed even before knowing what his demand was... When mistake was yours why're you scolding my papa...

Abhi: meri maa please stop I don't have any energy to fight with you now... First your papa now you... You both really know how to make me mad... Papa ka Chinni... He muttered the last line...

Pragya makes pout hearing that...