19. Abhi's hardship Vs Pragya's pain...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from pragya who is anxiously looking at the entrance for time to time from the time she wake up...

It's 8'o clock now... Now alone with her others also curious to know where they went together for this long... After few more minutes there comes abhi with Neil who was totally tired and fully drenched in the sweat...

Neil: we will resume our training after half an hour... Saying this he leaves to his room making everyone gasp in shock... They didn't expect that Neil will himself train him he doesn't do that even for Arjun, for his own son and Nephew.....

Abhi tiredly went to his room while pragya followed him back...

After closing the door pragya went to take towel for him and she about to rub off the sweat with towal but abhi stops her by taking few steps backward from her... Pragya confusingly looks at him and asks what...

Abhi: give me the towel I will do it fuggii...

Pragya: why...

Abhi: I am fully covered with sand and dust... There must be germs it will infect you so don't touch me... First let me take a shower...

Pragya: nothing will happen to me just let me do my work... Again moves back when she about to touch him...