11. One week Test...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from Abhigya's house

Everyone is nervously sitting on the hall... No one initiate the talk instead one is looking at others face... After few minutes Neil initiates that we're here to invite you both to our house...

Dadi: Neil is this how you'll ask forgiveness.. She first asked Neil then turns to abhi she starts Abhi beta please forgive us for what we did to you by hearing Tanu... Today only she told us the truth that because of her anger on you for marrying pragya without informing us she trapped you like that...

Abhigya shares a look because both have the same thought as how she lied to them by not saying the whole truth

Abhigya shares a look because both have the same thought as how she lied to them by not saying the whole truth... Pragya tries to say the truth but abhi nods no by asking her to keep quiet just with his look...

Sarala: I am really ashamed to even look at you abhi beta... Please forgive us... She says by holding her both hands before him... Abhi rushed to her and holding her hands he says don't do this maaji I mean mam...

Sarala caressed his face while saying please call me maa beta... Abhi eyes filled with happy tears and hugged her while saying thank you maaji...

Dadi: damadji...

Even before she would say something abhi stops her while saying don't start you too dadi... You all are elder to me don't make me guilt by asking sorry again and again... If I was in your place then I may done the same... Let's forgot it all...

Everyone is touched by his words...

Neil: come back with us...

Pragya: we're sorry papa we can't come there...

Everyone is shocked by hearing pragya's answer because not even for one day she spoke against Neil not only to him even to everyone...

Abhi: pragya what are you saying...