12. First Day...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts with abhi who strides from fro to back

Pragya: suniye why're you walking like this... You're not going to sleep today don't you...

Abhi stops and gives her are you serious look...

Abhi: how can I sleep when my test series starts from tomorrow onwards...

Pragya asks him to sit beside her on bed... After he sat beside her pragya looped her hand with abhi's right arm by putting her head on his shoulder...

Pragya: you're not so nervous on your most critical operations even then why now

Pragya: you're not so nervous on your most critical operations even then why now... She asks him while stretching her head up to face him...

Abhi: that's because I know what I am going to do also I have confidence on myself unlike now... I don't even have an idea like how I am going to impress your papa...

Pragya: why you've to do something you be yourself that way he'll surely love you...

Abhi: oh really then why your papa don't like me till now... Pragya bows down... Abhi lifts her chin with his finger... It's so easy to say baby also if you forgot let me remind you, you didn't fall for me just like that I worked hard to impress you... Still I remember you took five months to accept my proposal... When many girls are stands on queue for me you made me to wait for whole five months...