24. Taking first step in their relationship...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

I got really very less votes and comments for previous one please give your support then only I can update it more frequently and fast...

Days starts to roll more blissful for abhi... He spent more time with her like taking her out most of the time having lunch with her... He know pragya is treating him like a friend but somewhere he know she is lying to herself and he saw her love for him in her eyes manytimes... Now everyone in the hospital got doubt on them...

Ashwin abhi's father noticed this... Ashwin and abhi like best friends will share everything but abhi hides this from him...

One day night...

Ashwin and Shivani with abhi having the dinner...

Shivani don't like them to use mobile when they're eating... So hiding from her he messaged pragya...

Abhi: what are you doing fuggii

Pragya: sometime before only I answered for this then why are you asking that again and again 😠...

Abhi chuckled and replied her you look so cute when you're angry you know😁...

Pragya: I know I will be always cute🥰...

Abhi: you are so innocent yaar... You can't even find out when I am lying or when I am saying the truth😛..

Pragya sent him angry emoji making abhi chuckle happily...

Who noticed this all hits his wife's leg to see him... Shivani was confused at first then understands that something is going on... Even she heard about that rumour but she didn't mind it until she noticed the changes in her workaholic son...

Abhi .. abhi... Shivani called him...

Abhi comes to his sense says yes mom...

Shivani: to whome you're messaging at this time... Don't i told you don't use mobile while eating...