26. Abhigya's breakup...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhigya

Fuggii listen to me... Abhi pleaded her...

Why I have to sir were you listened to me... This was what I am saying in the starting itself as we both are not meant for eachother... I just carried away with your love but not anymore now I am opened my eyes... Will never do that mistake again.... Please sir leave me it will be the best one for both of us... She told those with much vulnerability...

She still couldn't come out of that humiliation he did to her just for saving a life... He may be right in his state but don't he think it necessary to hear my side not as a lover but as a human this is what called justice... When she thought he will be with her on her problematic situation but to her dismay he didn't but his mother her HOD Shivani Prem Mehra stood for her... If not her her career may be spoiled...

Her HOD fights against the management for her before this would move to disciplinary committee even proved her innocence by giving an evidence of Cctv footage... That's when she realised only our mentor can understand us after our parents she didn't cared whoever it is just for her students she fights back she didn't leave the matter until Aisa and Abhishek asks sorry to her infront of everyone... Even management apologized and giving suspension for Aisa as a warning...

After that she completely ignored abhi who first didn't come to meet her due to the guilty then comes to meet her after two long day...

He know he did a big mistake not only that as lover when she needed her he didn't stand beside her... He really ashamed of himself so he first asked her sorry who just nods in return then about to leave but stops by abhi...

Why are you avoiding me fuggii... I know i am at fault and i even asked sorry infront of everyone if you want to punish me then do that but please don't ignore me like this... He asks her gently...

It's okey Doctor... I can understand as a Dean and CEO of this hospital you did a correct thing only... She tells not even looking at him...

Best damadji...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara