23. The Life Before becoming lovers...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes... Also sorry for making you all wait for this long...

Now let's get into the story

The story starts from pragya who is treating abhi's wound while crying...

Others are still in the shock of mass attack...

Vin: who the hell are they... Why they're fighting with you abhi...

Purab: thank God we were there or else don't know what may happened.....

Neil: they're looking like a professional killers... Why they're behind you... You're a doctor only na then what this all... They looks like they want to kill you.. What you did for that...

They're behind my life papa not for abhi... They want to kill me only me... Pragya shouts... Everyone is utter shocked...

Abhi: fuggii please...

Pragya: not anymore abhi

Pragya: not anymore abhi... I want them to know everything because I don't want them to blame you if something happens to me in future....

Abhi: pragya... Stop this nonsense... You really think I will let something happens to you... Even if the god comes to take your life too that have to face me before you...

Neil: what are you saying beta... How dare they too even think of killing you... Whoever will be I will kill them before that... Just say why they're after you...

Pragya with tears remembered how they was attacked by those massive gang when they started to airport... Their family too comes with them to send off them... That's when fifty to sixty goons in 15 cars chased them...

Abhi asks others to leave but they didn't knowing how dangerous it was... They together fights with them... When few comes to attack pragya abhi comes inbetween and took that himself... Abhi, Neil, Vin, Purab, Arjun fights together still when they were many they couldn't fight them back... They were about to loose that's when the village people to joined them to chase them... Now they're in their house still they're engrossed in that adventure...