27. Abhi got back his fuggii...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts from ABS multi speciality hospital

Atleast now you understand how much he loves you pragya... For last two weeks he is not himself... Do you know we were together from day one to till now i know everything about him more than what uncle and aunty do... We share everything literally everything even we like a girl or want to court her but the only thing he hide from me is you pragya... He kept you like his treasure pragya... He had some crush but no one made him like this... This two weeks makes me rethink that is he really my friend or someone that's how you changed him pragya...

You fought with him because he did his duty only hey na but you know for last two weeks he not even attend any call from hospital not even emergency call... He didn't eat anything even if i give him something too he will push it down just water what he had till now... He didn't sleep even for a minute pragya... Today he is like this only because of you... Only you can get him back please do something I can't see him like this please.... He cries...

Pragya also cries hard and runs to meet him who was in emergency ward... She stops on her steps seeing his parents also in devastated state... She always them as a rulling king and queen because that's how they were but now seeing them like made her speechless... She hates herself for doing this to them... The chairman of this big multi speciality hospital the great Aswin Prem Mehra who made the whole management scare of his single glare is crying for his one and only son... Her Hod who saved her from the big problem stood against of her own family just for her now looking at her pleadingly...

She thought everything will be alright and he will start his life a new with the right partner if she made him believe that she is moved on but she not even in dream thought that he will do like this to himself... Is he loving her this much...

After that hostel incident even if pragya want to she couldn't avoid abhi because of his thread... She don't want Yash to suffer in this because of her... But Yash promised her that whatever it is he is ready to bear it for her... So Pragya thought to go against of his warning because only this can make him move on which believed blindly not knowing it will break him... Pragya and become close making abhi fumes in anger...

Abhi is not punishing Yash only because he is not any thread to pragya... Only his background is unknown to everyone but other than that he don't have any bad mark... Sanjay gives a report about Yash who is above average student, don't have any friends or any love interest, always finds it library, like this everything comes about him good only... So abhi don't want to punish him or spoil his life at the same time he can't give up on her fuggii...

So after few days still not finding any change from her for him and the closeness of her with Yash even though he it's all just an acting to provoke him still it hurts him like hell so he comes with one decision...