16. Pragya's sensitive and caring husband...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts with pragya who slowly opened her eyes after a lot of struggle due to the sun rays which falls on her face to disturb her sleep

She about to got up but she couldn't because a productive hand surrounded her... She turns her head to find her sweet husband is sleeping who is half lying and half sitting by leaning on the headrest... He looks so tired seems like he didn't sleep the whole night... Without disturbing him she slowly tried to remove his hand from her waist but that action itself woke him up...

 Without disturbing him she slowly tried to remove his hand from her waist but that action itself woke him up

Abhi: fuggii you want something... How are you now...

Pragya taps his nose and says take a breathe yaar

Pragya taps his nose and says take a breathe yaar... See I am completely alright... Abhi eyed her to tap again on his nose but she couldn't understand so at last abhi takes her hand by himself tapped again like unlocking...

Abhi: do you know how scared I was... Now smiling and talking an idiot where this went vacation yesterday... You gave me a heart attack you pagal ladki...

Pragya: how lucky I am to get a sweet words like this from my husband before starting a day... She mocked him while abhi hugged her tightly by falling on her...