22. Abhigya's treasure hunter play..

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Many of you asked both past and future to be added so upcoming updates will be like your wishes my dear friends

The story starts from abhi who excitingly runs to their room after got teased by pragya's cousins...

When he opened the door the room was empty.... After closing the door he went to check wardrobe but stoping him he got a wattsapp notification...

He took his mobile to check who sent him a text at this time... He was confused seeing the text was from his fuggii...

He opened the text to find,

Hello my dear husband, don't waste your energy by searching me around the whole room because I am not there...

Abhi about to call her but stops receiving another text as don't call but you can text me...

Abhi: where are you...

Pragya: that you've to find...

Abhi sighed and send her a text, what's going on... Are we playing hide and seek...

Pragya: may be...

Abhi: I will kill you... You forgot what day is today... You made me wait for this long not anymore... Come before me...

Pragya: you waited this long can't you wait for few hours more... Suniye Aaliya didi and bulbul bhabhi told me that once you find your name on my hand I have to give you a gift...

(Abhi was confused seeing her typing for more than two minutes so he send her a text as type fast

(Abhi was confused seeing her typing for more than two minutes so he send her a text as type fast... )

I know you'll find it so soon... My gift is more special so I want you to work hard to earn it... So your task is first you've to find me then your name on my hand.... How about that...