[80]

It was impossible not to wake up.

In the middle of the night his voice was heard from outside the house, screaming Jungkook's name. You walked to the window and saw him at the street yelling.

You'd missed him so bad.

You ran to Jungkook's room, meeting him at his door.

"Why is he here?"You asked him and the boy shrugged

"I really don't know, but I have to get down or else he won't shut up. Stay here, I'll talk with him. Try to go to sleep."He said, patted your hair and ran downstairs.

You tried to convince yourself you didn't care. It didn't matter that he was there, right outside. The boy you liked so much.

You tried to sleep but a minute later you decided you couldn't wait for Jungkook to come back.

You heard them entering the house and you walked downstairs as silently as you could. You hid behind the wall and heard what they were saying.

"Sit" Jungkook commanded Taehyung and you heard him sitting on the couch, the one you were crying on some hours ago.

"Is she asleep?" Tae said

"Yeah. Dont wake her up."

Jungkook sat next to his friend, grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head, revealing his skin. You were about to wonder of the reason behind this, but a little peek was enough to notice.

Taehyung's body was badly hurt and bruised. It was obvious he hadn't bothered cleaning the blood or treating his wounds, so Jungkook did. You covered your mouth so you wouldn't let a voice because of shock.

"You father did this?" Jungkook asked.

Silence.

"Tae..."

"Why didn't you tell me she was here?"

"That's really stupid coming from you. I could ask, why didn't you tell me you like her? We're supposed to be friends. Did you think I wouldn't accept it?"

The hurt boy lowered his eyes.

"You found out? How long ago?"

"It's been some days. And yeah I did, Tae, it was pretty obvious."

Jungkook treated the wounds despite his friend being in pain. There was no other way.

"If you had told me, I'd have supported you. You liked a girl and that girl liked you back. I'd be happy for you. So don't even doubt me again. But you made everything a mess now. She told me what happened. You're really dump" Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled bitterly

"Of course I am... she's not a girl a wanna play with, Kookie. I really want her, for serious this time. I thought I could tell my parents and get over with this marriage and Y/N wouldn't have to know, but I guess universe wanted to let me know I shouldn't had hidden it"

"That's why I'm saying you're dump. I know your parents want you to be in a certain way, but in the end, you can't get over this situation alone. Y/N was here for you, me too, our date club and also Yoongi and Jin. Now she's very hurt, she believes everything you ever said was a lie. I think you should had already stopped your fiancé matters before making a move on Y/N"

"I know... I know... but I couldn't resist, whenever I was with her I was always dominated by these amazing feelings that I couldn't stay away from her... but I hurt her. And at the same time, no matter what I feel for her, I'm still afraid of talking with my father.  As soon as we returned from the restaurant, he hit me so bad, saying I had embarrassed him and our family..."

You let your tears ran down your eyes. No matter what he did, you couldn't stop feeling pain when he was hurt. The wounded body was making you wanting to go there and hug him, his sad eyes to kiss him, his lowered head and back tell him it would be okay.

You walked upstairs and lied to your bed, crying your eyes out wondering whether it was right to like him, till you fell asleep.