[66]

You'd noticed that after the party at Taehyung's, Jimin and Yeji were talking more than usual. You couldn't ignore that, neither the smile on the boy's face and after the practice you decided to go home together so you'd talk.

"Anything happened between you and her?" You asked and he smiled bitterly

"Actually... after she ran away from the party I followed her, she was crying and didn't really wanna talk, so I waited besides her till she'd feel better. And then we talked about different things. She avoids talking about Taehyung. And Taehyung avoids talking about her." He said and sighed "I guess she feels closer to me now that I've seen her in that state. It makes me happy, but I can tell she still likes him"

That made your heart ache. Because you liked him too. You found yourself hoping she'd get over him soon, as well as Jungkook would get over you.

Why? Would something change?

Could it be I'd kiss him without regrets?

You scolded yourself for your thoughts that were getting out of control. But you were happy that Jimin and Yeji were closer. It would be hard in the beginning, but you hoped everything would get better.

---
A/N: very small chappy, but things are getting in order in my life so I'll come back more powerful 😍