[70]

As the time was passing, it actually didn't seem that bad being there. So many people were focused on having fun that made you wonder when was the last time you had fun.

Your body was so close to Taehyung's and you actually had no other choice if you wanted to listen to each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked you

Maybe it was the alcoholic drink, but you actually wanted to speak your mind.

"Am I lacking? I mean, I've always been made fun for my looks. Should I dress like them? Make my hair like them? Put make up on? Will I be appreciated then?"

He smiled slightly at your words.

"People have a weird way of perceiving things. Not liking people at their most natural form should be considered a sin... I fell for that trick too I can say"

He took a sip and you waited for him to talk more but he didn't.

"Do you still fall for that?"You asked

"I've come to realise it actually takes more effort to be yourself. And that's admirable. You're admirable, Y/N"

You tried to push him away teasingly.

"Really? To me it seems too hard to not be myself"

"Even better " he laughed

"What about yourself?"

That took him by surprise. He seemed to think about it before speaking.

"I'm at a point where I wonder... maybe suppressing myself for too long made me forget who I am."

These are words he had never spoken before

"Are you suppressing yourself now?"

He stared into your eyes. You stared back and felt your heart pounding faster and faster.

"You should by no means compare yourself to other girls, you know. I won't lie, I've been with lots of girls, but no one ever had me question my existence. No one was so hardworking or had so much love to give to her family. No one was so mature and responsible, closed to herself, or even brave enough to go against me in front of people. Being yourself is what you do the best and I love it. And I... maybe for the first time after years I consider following another path"

When he realised he talked a lot he started drinking more, as if that would stop him. When he realised that this would make him talk more, he stood up, grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him.

"May I have that dance?"

Fuck. I can't possibly say no.

And I don't want to.

Say more about yourself Taehyung,  please.

You followed him willingly. You put your hands behind his neck, your body relaxed on his as he put his hands on your waist. He always had his mouth to your ear.

"Avoiding me in public...kinda hurt me " You said

You felt his grip getting tighter

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake."

"You speak so nicely but I always get the feeling you're ashamed of me"

When he heard that,  he forced you to look at him by putting his fingers to your chin.

"Would I dance with you like that if I was shamed? " he said and you shrugged "You should be ashamed for dancing with your bully, the one who forced you to obey him, who was ignoring you in front of people and dared to say he likes you after all these. If you're  not ashamed for me, I have no reason be for you"

That made you smile. You smiled at how paranoid the whole situation was. And yet, as long as it was Taehyung,  you didn't care. Everything about him was crazy.

It was the first time a man made you feel so amazing and special. This time, you couldn't even doubt his words.

That moment you did the craziest thing.

You stood to the tips of your toes and kissed him.

---
A/N: ! ATTENTION !
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE 18+ RATED
(My first time writing something like this)
So read at your own risk ❤