[6]

"You... Why is it you?" he whispered dumpfounded as soon as you removed your black mask annoyed.

Your skin was still burning from his touch.

"Cause you're a pain in the ass. How do you feel knowing you were about to kiss the most charming boy of the class, Taehyung?" you said and tried to smirk, hiding your frustration.

Oh, God, his eyes. He was furious.

"Funny. Really funny, Y/N. I'm moved to see you've tried so much, changing your pitiful appearance, only to seduce me"

"Like I would like to seduce you"you laughed. You noticed he'd slightly approached you."All I wanted was for you to see that I won't stand you keeping getting on my nerves. So let me ask, how would you feel if everyone knew the girl you flirted tonight was me?The girl you and the others make so much fun of? What would they think of you?"

You'd hit him where he hurt the most. His pride, his reputation. He was so easy to controll when coming to this.

" Y/N.. " he said as he was coming closer and closer to you "you need to know, I hate being played. I'm always the game master"

"Not this time"

He hated your confidence. But he also seemed to enjoy it.

"So the little nice girl has a harsh mouth..." he whispered, stroking your chin.

You pushed his hand away. You wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. The more you stayed, the easier it would be for him to find something to turn the tables.

You wore your mask, and walked away.

"At least, I'm glad I was the only one to find out that hot side of you" Taehyung yelled from behind. You couldn't understand whether he was angry or...amused.

You found Yiren dancing. You just pulled her with you and left the party together as fast as you could, away from the memories you've spent with Taehyung that night.